PDA

View Full Version : Message to all Modders

jaywalker2309
9th May 2005, 12:00
Hey there guys (and gals?)

I know there are a few modders out there who have modded the demo etc, however would like a representative of each of the modding groups to PM me, so i can get in touch with them directly.

Dont worry not in trouble, far from it, if anything tis the reverse :)

Cheers

aWaKe
9th May 2005, 17:28
hi!
i am the boss of Imperial Team www.mod-project.com ^^

In the first place, i need your help for 2 things.
1.- jaycw2309, I cant post with my nick aWaKeNiNG, because i changed the email of this account and it didnt send email of confirmation. Plz, can you fix it? my email is awakening@mod-project.com

2.- About modding, i could open v3d files (3d models) if i could have info about it. I sent to Javier Arevalo (designer of Pyro Studios) a email today about v3d files and map files and i wait that he could answer it. But if it isnt possible, can you
obtain this info? It will be good for this comunity.

jaywalker2309
9th May 2005, 17:51
hi!
i am the boss of Imperial Team www.mod-project.com ^^

In the first place, i need your help for 2 things.
1.- jaycw2309, I cant post with my nick aWaKeNiNG, because i changed the email of this account and it didnt send email of confirmation. Plz, can you fix it? my email is awakening@mod-project.com

2.- About modding, i could open v3d files (3d models) if i could have info about it. I sent to Javier Arevalo (designer of Pyro Studios) a email today about v3d files and map files and i wait that he could answer it. But if it isnt possible, can you
obtain this info? It will be good for this comunity.

Javier is on a break at the moment, will see if can get someone at pyro to help.

jeffdan9
9th May 2005, 18:31
I am a member & representative of the modding group The Skirmishers. We have done many projects, & Berdan has made many mods for us. We are making an Artillery mod now & beta 3 is out for members. So get in touch with us, we are open to dialogue.

Sincerely yours,
The Skirmishers Representative jeffdan9 (also known as weirdperson11 at other sites)

sick
9th May 2005, 19:49
My PM inbox is full, but you have my e-mail. :)

aWaKeNiNG
9th May 2005, 20:51
ok jaycw2309, thz for your help.
javier responded my email. he only worked in design, he didnt work in the technical part.
then he cant help me, but he resend my email for a programmer, and i wait that the programmer respond my email.