PDA

View Full Version : Lara,s Chronology?

johnbegone
8th May 2005, 20:15
does anyone know of a site to find Lara,s life and event chronology?

dhama
9th May 2005, 17:33
I think there is one included on the DVD of Lara Croft Tomb Raider. as for a site...... not sure.

Trinity34
10th May 2005, 00:46
Check out LCO's site map page. It has Lara's Bio and Story So Far sections. (http://www.laracroftonline.com/cgi-bin/sitemap/read.asp?newsID=34) Are you looking for something specific? I know Lara was 16 yrs old when she went with Von Croy to Cambodia in 1984... does that help a little? :)

MissLara2U
10th May 2005, 13:54
One of our forum members kindly compiled this for you. I hope it's what you're looking for.

November 1996 Tomb Raider - Playstation, PC, Sega Saturn
Summer 1997 Tomb Raider Gold - PC
November 1997 Tomb Raider II: Dagger of Xian - PC, Playstation
Summer 1998 Tomb Raider II Gold - PC
November 1998 Tomb Raider III - PC, Playstation
November 1999 Tomb Raider: - The Last Revelation - PC, Playstation, Sega Dreamcast
February 2000 Tomb Raider: The Lost Artifact - PC
June 2000 Tomb Raider - Game Boy Color
November 2000 Tomb Raider: Chronicles - PC, Playstation, Sega Dreamcast

M.

Mangar The Dark
10th May 2005, 14:19
It seems like her history sort of changed with the release of TLR. Before that, the story was that she was in a plane crash, and learned to survive on her own in the wild, and that's how she became the adventurer that we know her as. Then, in TLR, it seems that her trip to Cambodia with Werner was the turning point in her life.

johnbegone
10th May 2005, 19:31
thanks dhama, thank you trinity-thats a good site for info and thank you ML2U although now I'm a bit confused because I always thought The Lost Artifact came before Revelation. I guess I thought this because Lost Artifact played on my old pc and Revelation would not. Thought rev was newer because my sys was insufficient.