PDA

View Full Version : Some features

RomanHastati
6th May 2005, 15:59
This game would be very good if u could push and hold a button to see were teh units going on the battle feild like rome total war when u hold the space bar i wasnt also able to put units into groups and such neverless i am still getting this game to good to let go.

sick
6th May 2005, 16:26
If you select a moving troop a flag will indicate which position it is going to.

FEARLESS
10th May 2005, 17:43
BIG DEAL!!................... a bloody flag :mad: c'mon let the guys' see a ghost image of troop layout!................it ain't asking much. If your going to design it do it player compatible....what's the problem with that? :rolleyes:

saddletank
10th May 2005, 23:04
Dammit man, control your temper! Why be so rude? What does it achieve? If I were a dev and read your insulting posts I'd ignore any suggestions you'd make and listen to someone elses suggestions to improve the game.

Sheese, chill, dude.

Oststar
11th May 2005, 03:32
He needs to cut back on the emoting and the sarcastic emoting: sarcastic emoticons are used both ways and hence make posts hard to understand.

Personally I find the flag quite satisfactory, perhaps when I select a few units I could see where they were all going, but given that groups are in the final build this won't be a big deal.

FEARLESS
11th May 2005, 06:41
Sorry Saddletank!...................I was just being facetious, no harm meant. But after being a member of the RTW forum for a couple of years, it's only through the modders that RTW improved. I would just like these big companies to take note of what suggestions come out from the forums because a lot of it is damn good......................Not asking much :)