PDA

View Full Version : :mad: Problem playing the Game(When Collecting coins)

nelu82
6th May 2005, 12:25
When i go and destroy an object or execute an action where coins come out, all the coins get released but i cannot collect all of them. most of the coins fly out and off the screen dissapearing instantaniously. thus i am unable to collect them and i am unable to fill up the black coloured bar thus unable to unlock the final chapter. EG in the battle for kayshick i can see them falling through the ground and landing in an area where i am unable to access them. i have tried playing again (More than 20 times) and the same thing happens. i am stuck at 2 of the levels.

:mad: PLEASE HELP :mad: :mad:

jaywalker2309
6th May 2005, 14:24
When i go and destroy an object or execute an action where coins come out, all the coins get released but i cannot collect all of them. most of the coins fly out and off the screen dissapearing instantaniously. thus i am unable to collect them and i am unable to fill up the black coloured bar thus unable to unlock the final chapter. EG in the battle for kayshick i can see them falling through the ground and landing in an area where i am unable to access them. i have tried playing again (More than 20 times) and the same thing happens. i am stuck at 2 of the levels.

:mad: PLEASE HELP :mad: :mad:

All i can say is try to position yourself better when you destroy objects, the game was played thru 100's of times with the sole purpose of getting Full Jedi Status on every level and it was always possible.

DAITENSHI
6th May 2005, 20:07
And remember in free play you can always go back to previous sections before finishing the Chapter (to find things you missed). Some items will reset and you can extract studs again. I have finished all but level on studs and that's because I rushed and didn't pay attention to how close to the end I was....and I have no doubt that I will be able to complete it once I take the time to sit down and do it. Just play the level with the soul purpose of getting studs, and as Jay said, position yourself carefully....and also destroy one item or force one item at a time to get studs. The more you do at once, the more the chance of missing some. Also, remember golds are worth more than silver so grab those first.

It's totally doable....

DAITENSHI
9th May 2005, 13:16
Wanted to add another bit of insight I hadn't noticed when playing the Kashyyyk Chapter.

I usually play Force users as my primary so I knew that you could not only turn on the lights on section one, but destroy them as well for studs (shooters can do this to). I knew there were 3 leaf plants that can and some had to be "Forced" to give you the studs.... What I didn't know until I used a Blaster character (I was using trusty Jango) is that some plants can be shot (not lightsabered, not even in the double jump attack downward stab). I was shooting someone off in the distance and by accident hit one of the spikey swamp bushes and it errupted in studs. After doing this I found I could finish the level with out the Force plants. Of course I did all of them for the cash but that was something I didn't know before. Anyhow, in Free play with a Force user and a Blaster....you should have WAY more studs than you need to complete the level.

intrepid_soul
12th May 2005, 18:44
Yes the last three sections in Ep 3. are EXTREMELY difficult to get Jedi Status without invincibility cheat activated. Not impossible, just really hard.