PDA

View Full Version : xfire

krazed
6th May 2005, 02:20
is this game going to be compatible with xfire do you think? hope so, i love xfire.

speaking of that, XFIRE NEEDS YOU!http://www.petitiononline.com/Xfire/petition.html
down with yahoo

(type name here)
6th May 2005, 02:44
xfire? :confused: :confused:

krazed
6th May 2005, 02:50
www.xfire.com it lets you see what games/servers your friends are in and talk to them while in game, theres alot of features, go to the site and see

Oststar
6th May 2005, 03:17
It probably will, it has support for most games and for major RTS so I don't see why not.

Khornish
6th May 2005, 06:57
I had to stop using xfire as it provided too much evidence as to how much time I was spending playing computer games an not spending in the basement cleaning it up.

There's no way I'm going to provide that kind of evidence to my wife.

:eek:

mob
6th May 2005, 15:14
xfire? :confused: :confused:
who are you??
how have you not heard of xfire?
its as popular as msn m8 good joke meddle is in the post

mob
6th May 2005, 15:15
I had to stop using xfire as it provided too much evidence as to how much time I was spending playing computer games an not spending in the basement cleaning it up.

hahahahhahah lol nice one hehehe

Oststar
7th May 2005, 09:57

Lol i've seen a guy who's Xfire stats read "Battlefield 1942: 678 hours played"
This week: "79hours" I looked at that and thought to myself "God help me if my stats are as high"

I also played several hours of CoD with him, so I don't want to think of his total stats! :eek: