PDA

View Full Version : PC Patch Update!

imported_mike_g
4th May 2005, 20:23
Great news, people! I've been asked to pass the word that there will be a patch for Project: Snowblind PC. The dev team are going to be working on it diligently throughout the month of May. I cannot give you an exact date when it will be released to you, or what specific issues will be addressed yet, but I can tell you that everything you have pointed out to us has been read and considered, and we will do our best to make the game as enjoyable as possible. Our first priority will be to deal with stability issues.

jEj
4th May 2005, 20:49
:) You know how they sometimes shoot the messenger? Well, I just might have to give the messenger a big wet, totally heterosexual, kiss.

[T]Frost
5th May 2005, 06:50
Make that two kisses

rogman69
6th May 2005, 03:18
You Are Going To Work Throughout The Month Of May On A Patch?
That Has To Be A Joke. That Is Another Month. I've Had The Game
For A Month And A Half Waiting For A Patch. I'll Make Sure I Check The Box On Every Game I Buy And If Says Eidos, No Thanks, You Had Your Chance.

[T]Frost
6th May 2005, 06:33
Easy on the caps..

Supakilla
12th May 2005, 22:16
rofl ever heard of a second chance??

vengence
13th May 2005, 00:54
:) You know how they sometimes shoot the messenger? Well, I just might have to give the messenger a big wet, totally heterosexual, kiss.

rofl wow that is awsome

dafunklull
4th Jan 2006, 21:46
I'm disillusioned and insulted at the same time. may ..may of 2006!? Thats a good ways away and as it stands my Project Snowblind is as good as a coaster a crappy coaster at that. if any one knows a way around the fog problem id like to hear it ..anything a simple ini config command like quake had Gl_fog 0 anything it cant be unfixable because then im just going to have to Snap and lose it. once again iv seen freeware updated faster and their tech questions answerd faster their FAQ's more usefull because the FAQ as it is now is nothing but noob bs.

jEj
5th Jan 2006, 03:46
This was supposed to be May of 2005. If you scan down the thread list you'll find that the patch was abandoned, basically doing the same to Snowblind players.

dafunklull
5th Jan 2006, 04:23
so they cancelled the patch :confused: :mad: thats so dirty its bad enough i had to buy a Dvd drive to install the damn thing now i gotta go dish out money for a speciffic video card for the game nooo dice im just not going to purchase anything from edios again ..ever never again not even for console i used to like edios back in the snes days but You've Done me Wrong Edios you Done me wrong...

Legendary Lara Croft
14th Mar 2006, 05:02
so will there be patch or not? game keeps crashing on me and with the lack of manual save I have to replay several levels for many times. Also as soon as I close the game it opens again for some reason, but I don't click twice on icon, weird

Pooeypants
19th Mar 2006, 00:18
Cancelled a long time ago. The publisher and developers obviously don't care much for their customers. Sort of a "Ah, got your money already, suckers!" attitude.

silent shoota
19th Mar 2006, 13:09
Cancelled a long time ago. The publisher and developers obviously don't care much for their customers. Sort of a "Ah, got your money already, suckers!" attitude.

if u guys dont already know.......a few of us players that use to play project snowblind a while back are going to play starting now so there will be more people playing online

Sil9
16th Apr 2006, 20:34
if u guys dont already know.......a few of us players that use to play project snowblind a while back are going to play starting now so there will be more people playing onlineOk some weeks gone by since this post, are there more ppl playing now or no? (PC)