PDA

View Full Version : Snowblind Music (Part 2)

AlphaVoodoo
4th May 2005, 08:35
Thanks God someone released the complete Tracklisting of Project: Snowblind even with the correct interpret of each title but:

this helps us not a step further to listen to that great snowblind musik when we are not playing -

so EIDOS or Crystal Dynamics PLEASE release a soundtrack or if not at least an extract editor to extract the music files from a snowblind dvd into mp3 files.

I was searching on the web for nearly an hour and found nothing usable in good quality like on the dvd

!ps thanks to lower the snowblind pricing in germany from 49 euro to 29 euro but a patch is needed anyway!

an answer from someone who has the power to manage that would be great

thx

AlphaVoodoo (XBOX & PC)

!JeJ, JayJay, Aris666 and some others are too good to have fun playing with them so let them be the gods they want to be and leave the game if they are joining yor session!

jEj
4th May 2005, 14:24
Hmmm are you the guy who's been making games called JayJay379 and JeJ suck? Just wondering because I saw one yesterday...

BTW, I'm not a God. Ask the growing numbers of people who can kill me on a regular basis.

AlphaVoodoo
5th May 2005, 04:48
here in the forum today the news was released that the developers are working on a patch for project: snowblind GREAT - that makes me happy :)

thanks for your reply jEj - the game you mentioned was created by me.

the cause - simply to tell - snowblind makes a lot of fun, but to me, and please excuse, it seems some people are rushing around and get only nearly 5 times killed while they can kill others nearly 70 times. the space between these two numbers is just so insane big that its hard to believe that by a match of 10 players all people get killed so often from the same guys made of superman genes. snowblind needs a own liga for let me call it progamer hand of players in which they can fight the class of thir own.

cheers,

AV

Aris666
5th May 2005, 05:08
here in the forum today the news was released that the developers are working on a patch for project: snowblind GREAT - that makes me happy :)

thanks for your reply jEj - the game you mentioned was created by me.

the cause - simply to tell - snowblind makes a lot of fun, but to me, and please excuse, it seems some people are rushing around and get only nearly 5 times killed while they can kill others nearly 70 times. the space between these two numbers is just so insane big that its hard to believe that by a match of 10 players all people get killed so often from the same guys made of superman genes. snowblind needs a own liga for let me call it progamer hand of players in which they can fight the class of thir own.

cheers,

AV
Your a noob in this game so itll be hard for you to find your match its because some of the players in snowblind are pretty good, just dont quit when your playing with someone that is alot better than you, youll learn a thing or two from them and practice makes perfect. Jej used to beat me many times in this game back when i was a noob but i never quit when i played with him becasue of that i learned something from him and improved bigtime:).

JayJay379
5th May 2005, 11:12
Why are you so mad at us for being good ??? JeJ and Aris alone, kill me more in 1 game than you probably get killed in one game VooDoo, you noob!!!

And BTW JeJ, he is the one that creates games named "JayJay & Co. Stay Out", "JeJ & Co. Suck", Aris & Co. Go Away" ... LOL does it suck that bad playing with us .... I've been noticing alot of new players that are not bad at all ...
JayJay :cool:

AlphaVoodoo
5th May 2005, 13:17
well, I am impressed,

created 2 games containing names of you - all the other names of sessions are new to me - seems some other users copied my idea - wow

by the way: I opened this thread to get more information on the soundtrack but the most important thing seems to be that kind of footnote.

ps. that with learning from someone that is better than you is right - but you don't need to tell I know that already - and still I stay to my opinion.

have a nice day

AlphaVoodoo

JayJay379
5th May 2005, 14:51
Stop Whining .... As you can see, you are the only player on this forum whining about being a sucky player ... Just play and have fun, If you get killed, Well, Huh, Then you get killed ...
JayJay

Aris666
6th May 2005, 00:19
ps. that with learning from someone that is better than you is right - but you don't need to tell I know that already - and still I stay to my opinion.

have a nice day

AlphaVoodoo
Sorry im not psychic :eek: im just trying to help :)