PDA

View Full Version : Question about the game - Pls can someone help me

Kaizer
4th May 2005, 01:37
Hi mates,

I am new in the forum and I have a question to make about the game.
I download and play the game , but the first time I play the second battle (not Hannover) but the battle in dessert my game crashed back to windows, I start again withou any problem and until now I have play each battle 3 times and everything working correct.

Please can anyone tell me if my graphic card is "good" enough for the full game or any more Ram memory to play the game ????

Card info :

Card name: RADEON IGP 345M
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: RS200M AGP (0x4337)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz
Display Memory: 64.0 MB

Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.6436 (English)
Driver Date/Size: 5/15/2004 19:29:34, 202752 bytes

PC info :

System Model: HP nx9010
Operating System: Windows XP Professional
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.66GHz
Memory: 702MB RAM

Please help me because I realy want to play the game without being afraid of crashes or anyhting like that,
I will wait for any reply............
Thanks Kaizer

Khornish
4th May 2005, 02:03
I had the exact same thing happen to me the first and second time I played the demo.

I've played it several times since then and not had any problems at all.

I did notice that if I played the first scenario several times in a row, then went to Cyrenica then I would have the issues with the game crashing or the graphics slowing down a bit.

Kaizer
4th May 2005, 02:17
Thanks Khornish,

So is not need to put some more Ram in my memory, because I can not chang my graphic card.
I have already put the resolution of the 800x600 so I am going also to put down the graphic quality of the game.

Thanks again............

BANANAMAN
4th May 2005, 10:11
Hi there Kaizer, I must say that many gamers like you have asked precise the same question over and over again. But I'm always to help people out. :)

The Imperial Glory demo is set on ATI Catalyst version 5.1

There is a sticky topic on this subject plus instructions to get your pc on the ATI Catalyst 5.1 level.

Well, check it out:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=49544

Good luck! :)

Kaizer
4th May 2005, 19:31
Hi there Kaizer, I must say that many gamers like you have asked precise the same question over and over again. But I'm always to help people out. :)

The Imperial Glory demo is set on ATI Catalyst version 5.1

There is a sticky topic on this subject plus instructions to get your pc on the ATI Catalyst 5.1 level.

Well, check it out:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=49544

Good luck! :)

Thanks Bananaman, I ask that question may also some other people because I have laptop pc, and there not many games suitable for laptop. As I cannot change the Graphic Gard I can Just change the RAM memory by increasing it. That why I ask about the crash.

Thanks again for the help and for the link...........