PDA

View Full Version : Watch Lara in Full Screen!! QuickTime trailer

Trinity34
4th May 2005, 01:25
YAY!!! Finally! Its 29Mb if you dare to download.....

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php?id=117960

GeorgeMaciver
4th May 2005, 10:45
Hi Trinity, thanks for the link. Hey, what happened to your Resident Evil style custom level? Didn't you release it? I was looking at Michael's trle site for it but couldn't find it.

:)

Blu_online
4th May 2005, 11:33
George, Trinity is "Trin" (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=46996) on Eidos forum ;)

@ Trinity34: thanks for the link :)

GeorgeMaciver
4th May 2005, 14:03
Ooops, thanks mate.

:D

THE True Lara
4th May 2005, 14:51
Shame there isn't a direct link to the file. Wanadoo kicks me off every 2 hours, so there's no hope of finishing something that large without getting the download outside the window.

Trinity34
4th May 2005, 23:54
Shame there isn't a direct link to the file. Wanadoo kicks me off every 2 hours, so there's no hope of finishing something that large without getting the download outside the window.

that really sucks :( I know that some people use software called GetRight. I don't know if that is better than Wanadoo. Are you sure there is no setting for staying connected for longer? I think GetRight has a setting like that.

THE True Lara
6th May 2005, 10:03
No, it's one of the conditions sadly. You can go online all day, every day, but they reserve the right to disconnect you after two hours. And whilst I can go back on immediately that doesn't help when you're downloading something within frames.
Hopefully I'll get broadband soon though. *fingers crossed*

L Croft
6th May 2005, 16:48
Trin is right get right will let you start where you left off if you get disconnected.

socom
6th May 2005, 18:13
A nice read while waiting for the download; in particular, comments made about the 'direction' of the new game:

“The Lara Croft character is resilient and totally unstoppable. In Tomb Raider: Legend, we explore these core personality traits and reveal the Lara Croft gamers have been waiting to see," is the word from Lara Croft's creator Toby Gard, brought on board to lend his talent to Tomb Raider: Legend, as Eidos delivers first official details on Croft's next adventure.

“Eidos and the game’s developer Crystal Dynamic are going back to Tomb Raider's roots in an effort to reinvigorate what was once a much respected series.”

Dig that, almost sounds too good to be true! It's just what the series needed, IMO of course. :cool:

Thanks Trinity34...