PDA

View Full Version : Information or what?

pawnsacrifice
2nd May 2005, 19:13
I'm not trying to be a pain but this is the official forum right? If so can we please get some concrete information about the fixes that I am assuming are being done to the game to make it more appealing. The idea of a Napoleonic Strategy game is great but I want to know if they are going to keep it arcade style or make it a more viable tactical battle game. Please Eidos, as a consumer, I'd like to know what the delay is in the game and if it is because of all of the complaints concerning the demo. Some feedback please.

mob
2nd May 2005, 19:21
you wont get it m8

http://www.ww2gclan.com/images/p3ned/Kublai%20Khan..jpg

saddletank
3rd May 2005, 17:09
the fixes that I am assuming are being done to the game.

You're assuming too much methinks.

jaywalker2309
3rd May 2005, 17:45
I'm not trying to be a pain but this is the official forum right? If so can we please get some concrete information about the fixes that I am assuming are being done to the game to make it more appealing. The idea of a Napoleonic Strategy game is great but I want to know if they are going to keep it arcade style or make it a more viable tactical battle game. Please Eidos, as a consumer, I'd like to know what the delay is in the game and if it is because of all of the complaints concerning the demo. Some feedback please.

We took all information on board and then the development team took the final decision as to what was implemented/adjusted in the final push for finishing the title.

HellAngel_666
3rd May 2005, 20:29
We took all information on board and then the development team took the final decision as to what was implemented/adjusted in the final push for finishing the title.

wow you give us more then the devs give us! lol thanks. but what is "the final decision?" as from tafn it shows no pause and command and no stand ground. that is the most recsent update...