PDA

View Full Version : If there's a sequel (PLEASE! PLEASE!) what characters would you like to be in it?

Captain Jim
2nd May 2005, 02:59
I'll begin!

The needed guys, of course:

Darth Vader/Dark Helmet (Come on, we need Spaceballs characters as unlockables!)

Luke Skywalker (With Farmboy, Pilot, Jedi suits, etc- Like Obi-Wan and Anakin)

Han Solo

Chewbacca (Nothing really needs to be changed for him; He probably looks the same in both trilogies)

Leia

Rebel Trooper (Fleet version- Like the one that's already in the game)

Rebel Trooper (Hoth Version)

Rebel Commando (The Endor guys)

Dack Ralter (Luke's co-pilot on Hoth)

Wedge Antilles (Does anyone REALLY need to know who he is?)

Storm Trooper

Snow Trooper

Scout Trooper

Imperial Officer

Palpatine

Grand Moff Tarkin

Boba Fett

Jabba the Hutt (Slower than the Gonk Droid, without the disguise ability!)

Wicket

Chief Chirpa

Ewok warrior (Spear)

Ewok warrior (Bow)

Phew! Can anyone think of any other good characters?

Jedi-Jonathan
2nd May 2005, 06:34
That's a good list.

Actually dude, I'd like to see a "Lego Star Wars 2", not only with Episodes 4, 5, and 6, but the original 3 as well. So when you go outside Dexter's Diner you'll see Mace Windu taking out Jabba the Hutt. Haha, it'd be real cool.

There needs to be a higher character limit for Dexter's Diner for faster computers. I know my computer could definately handle a lot more characters! CRAZY ACTION!

Captain Jim
2nd May 2005, 21:05
Once or twice I saw a huge gun/saber fight. It looked like it was a Samurai western, guns vs. swords!

intrepid_soul
12th May 2005, 18:49
You forgot Ewoks, have to have Ewoks. The Hoth creature would be a cool character.

Captain Jim
16th May 2005, 22:35
I'll update the list. The wampa or the taun-taun?

(Also, a fun point would be a make-your-own ship/level thing, and you could unlock bricks and characters to put there. Oh, and online play would be great.)