PDA

View Full Version : No Napoleonic Warfare By Creative Assembly For A Very Looooong Time: 10 Years Minimum

BANANAMAN
1st May 2005, 09:15
The guys of the TotalWar series , Creative Assembly, are moving on very slooooowly in their TotalWar series' time-line. Before they would get on to the Napoleonic Era then many others (pc game developers) would have gone before them already.

With this slow pace I think between 10 to 20 years time you would see a Napoleonic warfare from them (Creative Assembly).

Just take a look here how sloooowly they (Creative Assembly) are with their time-line:

http://www.gamershell.com/news/21766.html

mob
1st May 2005, 10:01
well we will see this expansion and maybe tahts it i believe because they are semi switching to consol to say semi is hoping htey'll still make pc games

Gelatinous Cube
1st May 2005, 10:19
CA got bought out by Sega. After the Expansion for RTW I don't expect anything particularly wonderful from them. I really like what i've seen so far from Pyro stuidos, however. I especially respect that they can continue on after the irrational and childish verbal thrashing I've seen some of you give em.

Here's to hoping IG is the wave of the future. *holds up a glass*

Zeus Commander
1st May 2005, 18:46
Lol IG will buy out TW!

Villaret-Joyeuse
2nd May 2005, 03:38
I repect what Pyro seems to be doing for the grand strategic level. From what I've seen from screenshots and reviews, it seems to blow away the TW series.

Unfortunately, Pyro's tactical battles are not up to par.

Zeus Commander
2nd May 2005, 04:47
Its hard to observe, but do units have a harder time walking uphill in the demo than on normal ground?

Units should be able to entrench without trences, by "hugging the ground"

Holding the high ground should be more important than it currently is in IG

Cro_Knight
2nd May 2005, 05:13
i think that the game is going to have more surprizes then we know like check out the site with the war on land heading there is north afrikan and special units AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!