PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star Wars PC: Stuck in Episode II, Level 5

QuiGonJ
30th Apr 2005, 23:35
I love the game, but I am stuck in the second room on the "Count Dooku" level of AOTC.

According to the walkthrough on gamefaqs.com, after killing the Geonosians, I should go to the right, stand on the button, and my partner will jump on the two-part platform that slides out, and then we leapfrog each other on the steps to reach the top.

This is all well and good, cept my partner, no matter who I choose, can't climb the step to stand on the first button. Jumps fine on the one to the left, but you need a high jumper to go up that way. So how do I proceed? :confused:

thedavistator
30th Apr 2005, 23:57
I had the same problem. I just took control of the other character and made him jump on the button. Then I dropped back out again and used my original character to get on the third button.

QuiGonJ
1st May 2005, 01:33
Good idea, thanks!

jeok856
5th Jan 2008, 20:33
I can't get this to work, I am not able to switch people while I am on the switch...does anyone know a way to get this to work?

TigerEye
9th Jun 2008, 10:34
okay, chose jedi and jar jar binks as your characters for this section... and then basically do as was posted by thedavistator but just check the control options in the player menu and make sure the buttons you've set havent changed... I have had that happen in the past, and gotten mad when I couldnt switch characters.