PDA

View Full Version : Minimize = Crash

Jedi-Jonathan
30th Apr 2005, 08:27
Everytime I minimize the game(Alt-Tab, Windows Key, ect), the game crashes. It's not like it happens at a certain point in any level, basically, whether I'm in a menu or playing, the game will crash if I minimize it in anyway and maximize it to play it again. Now I could avoid this for sometime if it was my choice to minimize it, but sometimes I accidently hit the Windows key, and after ALMOST beating all of a very long level, it just annoys me! :mad:

Please Devs...FIX IT! :D

wareynolds
13th Oct 2008, 16:05
Has this ever been fixed?

Achtontli
26th Dec 2008, 00:13
I am getting this error as well, very annoying. Are there any other people out there experiencing the same issues?

This combined with the fact that the game has to be run as an administrator is very very annoying.

Any one had any luck figuring this out?

jdsandara
22nd Mar 2009, 16:04
No unfortunately I haven't found a fix for this. It's one of the many many bugs I encountered with this game. I tried the patch but it only made things worse. I contacted customer support but they were no help at all. I honestly think this game is a lost cause on the PC anyway.

LSW123fan
27th Jul 2010, 01:52
I can open a program while it's loading (like when it shows the N-Vidia ad, before the load screen), and get away with it, but not while I'm playing.