PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer online

crazygolf
30th Apr 2005, 00:12
now seems that you can't play for any length of time online without the program crashing out to the desktop. Anyone else experiencing this?

Spec 3.2G
120 HD
ati radeon 800xt platinum 256 ddr3
direct x 9.0C
latest drivers for vga/sound
audigy platinum

Aris666
30th Apr 2005, 05:55
now seems that you can't play for any length of time online without the program crashing out to the desktop. Anyone else experiencing this?

Spec 3.2G
120 HD
ati radeon 800xt platinum 256 ddr3
direct x 9.0C
latest drivers for vga/sound
audigy platinum

Not a single crash on my computer when playing online :) .

JayJay379
30th Apr 2005, 06:29
WHO CARES ARIS, YOU LITTLE YELLOW DORK !!! :eek: GO BACK TO YOUR DIRTY ISLAND !!! :eek: AND PULL THE PUBIC HAIR OUT OF YOUR TEETH !!! :eek:
Oh and Crazy, sorry your having crashes while playing online... Hope someone could help you ... :cool:
Jay

Supakilla
30th Apr 2005, 09:23
ROFL u guys realy hate each other

would love 2 see u both in a pub together :cool:

Aris666
30th Apr 2005, 09:30
ROFL u guys realy hate each other

would love 2 see u both in a pub together :cool:
I will pimpslap him like one of my *****es:p

Aris666
30th Apr 2005, 09:37
WHO CARES ARIS, YOU LITTLE YELLOW DORK !!! :eek: GO BACK TO YOUR DIRTY ISLAND !!! :eek: AND PULL THE PUBIC HAIR OUT OF YOUR TEETH !!! :eek:
Oh and Crazy, sorry your having crashes while playing online... Hope someone could help you ... :cool:
Jay
HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY DIRTY ISLAND IF IM ALREADY THERE :confused: ?????
OH BTW TAKE OFF THE STINKY SLIMY PUSS OFF YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU GOT FROM SUCKING YOUR DADDY'S 3 inch ****(fully erect) :p :D

JayJay379
30th Apr 2005, 16:37
Hey Aris.... Tell us all about your mother again, How much does she charge??? And also explain to me how you got your DSL hooked up to a payphone???? THNX
Jay :cool:

crazygolf
30th Apr 2005, 16:53
hey guys

R we gonna sort out the problems with the game or just FLAME each other. Let's all try and act like the adults were supposed to be

Aris666
30th Apr 2005, 22:39
Hey Aris.... Tell us all about your mother again, How much does she charge??? And also explain to me how you got your DSL hooked up to a payphone???? THNX
Jay :cool:
Your an ignorant clueless schmuck, you dont know **** about my country all you kept saying is that same ****, hey your country has PROSTIS too, can you atleast watch some TV or watch some discovery channel:confused:
FYI here in philippines we dont have payphones :p like you Americans, we have CELLPHONES and its very accesible to almost anyone here and very cheap especially great services like unlimited text and calls for low prices, almost anyone here in the Philippines have CELLPHONES, even lower class ppl have one hell even my 83 yr old grandma has one. after all where the Texting(texting is like email on cellphone in case your too ignorant to know) capital of the world.

P.S my DSL is connected to a land line, so dont say its connected to a cellphone :eek:

Clumsyorchid
1st May 2005, 00:23
Aris666 and JayJay379, warned you guys countless times already. Enjoy a 72 hour ban, come back when you can refrain from publicly flaming each other.