PDA

View Full Version : Map Editor/designer

mental
28th Apr 2005, 00:15
Can we have one. I have several ideas for a few maps i would like to build for this game. Dont get me wrong i love the maps already installed. I just know some of the best maps ever map are user made. I would like to have a map build off or something i know their a few more ppl i've seen on this forum that would build also. Just wanna put a personal touch on the Snowblind community.

peace

Cell9song
28th Apr 2005, 09:35
Can we have one. I have several ideas for a few maps i would like to build for this game. Dont get me wrong i love the maps already installed. I just know some of the best maps ever map are user made. I would like to have a map build off or something i know their a few more ppl i've seen on this forum that would build also. Just wanna put a personal touch on the Snowblind community.

peace

*blinks*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*deep breath*....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc

Aris666
28th Apr 2005, 10:11

peace
whats the use of a fanmade mp map if there are very few ppl playing the online mode!!! Eidos should release the patch before a level editor.