PDA

View Full Version : Agent=overused

CaptainSkyShark
27th Apr 2005, 17:55
i dont mind the agent just too many people use it it really makes game cheap. i still enjoy playing the game from time to time but i just trying to get other clases heard. i myself use a sniper and if you look at tpo 15 everyone's best weapon is a rail laser except for mine. its sad when game is based on one class learn to use other classes. what im trying to say is get better with a class thats not rigged.

this is for the ps2
Grave Diggers #1 all the way!!!

B0INK
27th Apr 2005, 19:12
The game is trendy. I remember back to the 23rd of February on Live,
the only people successful were the ones using the Mine Launcher. People picked up on that. On the 25th, when the game "officially" came out, it was a scout/grunt frenzy. I only ran into one agent playing that night, xXc0ldfyreXx.

Anyway, it's all how you train yourself.
Agents are not rigged.
Why don't you get better with your class, and show your fellow players there's an alternate way to kill things, and it isnt with the railgun.

Cell9song
27th Apr 2005, 22:52
The game is trendy. I remember back to the 23rd of February on Live,
the only people successful were the ones using the Mine Launcher. People picked up on that. On the 25th, when the game "officially" came out, it was a scout/grunt frenzy. I only ran into one agent playing that night, xXc0ldfyreXx.

Anyway, it's all how you train yourself.
Agents are not rigged.
Why don't you get better with your class, and show your fellow players there's an alternate way to kill things, and it isnt with the railgun.

I guess its all in your perspective because it seems like to me that everyone is using the sniper class constantly. The secondary fire mode seems a tad overpowered and people take advantage of that.

Aris666
27th Apr 2005, 22:52
i dont mind the agent just too many people use it it really makes game cheap. i still enjoy playing the game from time to time but i just trying to get other clases heard. i myself use a sniper and if you look at tpo 15 everyone's best weapon is a rail laser except for mine. its sad when game is based on one class learn to use other classes. what im trying to say is get better with a class thats not rigged.

this is for the ps2
Grave Diggers #1 all the way!!!
What makes the game realy cheap is when people always use the Sniper class its weapon is the most overpowered in the game.

JayJay379
28th Apr 2005, 00:12
I have to agree with Aris on that one for once... I used to use the sniper rifle, but after all is said and done-> it's corney as hell !...It is so overpowered sometimes a scrub player sneaks ups on you and BANG he hits you with the secondary shot and your dead w/o a firefight ... Lately on PC it seems that everyone is running around using the sniper rifle ... lol :eek:

Aris666
28th Apr 2005, 00:59
I have to agree with Aris on that one for once... I used to use the sniper rifle, but after all is said and done-> it's corney as hell !...It is so overpowered sometimes a scrub player sneaks ups on you and BANG he hits you with the secondary shot and your dead w/o a firefight ... Lately on PC it seems that everyone is running around using the sniper rifle ... lol :eek:
Hey its good thing you stopped using the sniper class, i think the agent class suits you well because of your good aim, i do get annoyed sometimes with the railgun but that weapon requires skill to use because you have to charge it to gain damage and slow firing rate unlike the sniper rifle which only takes mili seconds to kill with the burst shot when properly aimed.

B0INK
28th Apr 2005, 03:55
you know.... an uncharged rail deals two hit kills too, muhaha. I guess it's different through PC online, seeing your all using your mouse.

Aris666
28th Apr 2005, 04:13
you know.... an uncharged rail deals two hit kills too, muhaha. I guess it's different through PC online, seeing your all using your mouse.
i didnt know that!!?? but it still requires skill because most of the players you see online are lagging all over the place(eg. floating, clipping and etc.) which makes it hard to kill ppl using that gun.

intrepid_soul
28th Apr 2005, 15:52
Every weapon has its plus or minuses, but the thing about the rail laser that makes it frustrating is the secondary fire. If you get in a narrow hallway and you have an agent at the end of the hallway you might was well start thinking about the next time you respawn.

JayJay379
28th Apr 2005, 17:51
The secondary fire from the rail gun sucks balls!!! I see players all the time who have no clue and they shoot that poof thing at me, just walk away from it... lol :eek:

[eN]SplĂ­tter
28th Apr 2005, 17:58
Lol extremely true, why bother hoping someone will stupidly walk into 2 of them when you can take them out with one well placed hit?

zildjian_x
29th Apr 2005, 01:47
i'd like to see how good a lot of those agents would really be without the enhanced vision.

JayJay379
29th Apr 2005, 02:15
There is nothing better than seeing through walls with the vision aug and then railing some poor sucker right through it ... lol :eek:

khabz
29th Apr 2005, 02:52
i'd like to see how good a lot of those agents would really be without the enhanced vision.

I SECOND THAT

Supakilla
29th Apr 2005, 18:37
i think every guns equal with the enhansments all seems 2 be fair 2 me, no need 2 start complaining coz sum1 pwned u off with a certain gun

Aris666
29th Apr 2005, 21:58
i think every guns equal with the enhansments all seems 2 be fair 2 me, no need 2 start complaining coz sum1 pwned u off with a certain gun
Well i have you PWNED :D you with any gun :p props to you for not complaining like ADMIN.

Cell9song
29th Apr 2005, 22:19
There is nothing better than seeing through walls with the vision aug and then railing some poor sucker right through it ... lol :eek:

agreed.

i used to absolutely LOVE Red Faction's raildriver which I beleive CRystal D took the rail gun's idea from.

B0INK
29th Apr 2005, 22:25
The secondary fire from the rail gun sucks balls!!! I see players all the time who have no clue and they shoot that poof thing at me, just walk away from it... lol :eek:

What about the expert players who use secondary fire to lead you into a nade? That always makes me giggle. Fire off an energy ball to the left, throw a nade to the right, pow! Direct nade hit, everytime.

Clumsyorchid
29th Apr 2005, 22:31
a secondary hit + nade = kill

cheap, but effective

Aris666
29th Apr 2005, 23:03
agreed.

i used to absolutely LOVE Red Faction's raildriver which I beleive CRystal D took the rail gun's idea from.
your definitely right but here in snowblind you cant really see your enemies whole body only traces of their body and only less than a second when using the aug vision.

Supakilla
30th Apr 2005, 09:18
Well i have you PWNED :D you with any gun :p props to you for not complaining like ADMIN.

hehe i dont realy mind its only a game but i would like 2 be top :D