PDA

View Full Version : Graphic issue with Nvidia card

auutumn
26th Apr 2005, 16:17
I read the latest thread on the graphical issue with Nvidia cards and having a driver 71.84 or later. I have v71.89 and I see what looks like a badly implemented fogging effect going on. I was wondering if this "fog" is something that others are seeing and if so, when will it be resolved?

-------------------
PC: Alienware Aurura 5700
Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT v71.89
1GB memory
nForce 4 motherboard

jaywalker2309
26th Apr 2005, 16:27
I read the latest thread on the graphical issue with Nvidia cards and having a driver 71.84 or later. I have v71.89 and I see what looks like a badly implemented fogging effect going on. I was wondering if this "fog" is something that others are seeing and if so, when will it be resolved?

-------------------
PC: Alienware Aurura 5700
Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT v71.89
1GB memory
nForce 4 motherboard

Hmm thats strange as nVidia quoted us that 71.89 was the Fixed driver for the effects issue.. Does the issue still occur if you disable full screen effects (if you could quickly check to confirm for me?)

auutumn
27th Apr 2005, 04:51
I'd be happy to turn off full screen effect if you can tell me where I do this? I can't find any options to adjust the video for the game.

ps, I tried not to laugh at your photo..... :)

auutumn
27th Apr 2005, 06:48
Never mind, I figured out how to turn off full screen effects and you know, the weird fog effect is gone as well. So what do we do now? Would you like me to run a program like dxdiag to get you some info on my PC?

I hope that you're able to work with Nvidia to fix this issue.