PDA

View Full Version : Which platform is being used

PC Snake_EYEZ
26th Apr 2005, 13:25
I wonder which platform is going to be used the most.

NinjaRaven
26th Apr 2005, 17:15
My guess would be ps2. Ps2 owners already know what good 3rd person shooters are like.

blackcourage
26th Apr 2005, 19:31
PS2 is the best **PS2 owner**

BEER
27th Apr 2005, 05:02
the ps2, because half these little hood rats can't afford xbox live. lmao

RaNsOm
27th Apr 2005, 10:32
Xbox live no doubt.

blackcourage
27th Apr 2005, 12:19
the ps2, because half these little hood rats can't afford xbox live. lmao

so your saying that people in the "hood" are poor and cant afford Xbox live

stereotypes are such idiots

BEER
27th Apr 2005, 14:36
did i say NONE? no, i said HALF! it was not a stereotype, it was a broad generalization, big difference. i based it on the fact that half of them obviously can't afford enough of an education to speak plain and clear english so why would they be able to afford xbox live? "hood rats" does not include everyone that lives in the hood, just the ones that are ignorant enough to think that acting ghetto makes them cool. now step off my sac before you wind up wearing it like a hat.

blackcourage
27th Apr 2005, 19:37
calm down now your explanation is much better. now i can uderstand you.

sorry if i offened you my friend. but it still doesnt change the fact that Xbox is gay and it is going ot discountinue like always

Shugart BHD
28th Apr 2005, 03:03
First of all, the flagrant use of the word "gay" as an adjective just screams ignorance and immaturity, and the Xbox is a great system. I have both PS2 and Xbox, but I will get it for Xbox because Live is great and I *hope* this game can have custom soundtracks.

blackcourage
28th Apr 2005, 03:13
well. . who pulled your panties. the word "gay" is used to freely. but it means the xbox is a happy sytem :p

plus i kinda like the xbox but the controllers are to big :cool:

Klaydoggy
28th Apr 2005, 13:58
"but it still doesnt change the fact that Xbox is gay and it is going ot discountinue like always"

Hmmm... sounds like someone can't afford any better than a PS2.

Xbox LIVE CRUSHES anything the PS2 can do online. Sony on a daily basis thanks their lucky stars they help develop SOCOM, and keep it as an exclusive title. If SOCOM were to ever fall into the Xbox's grasp, you would see many a sad fanboy. It would take one day of people playing SOCOM the way it was meant to be played to switch (that is, without taking 10 minutes to sign into one game, chat rooms being the only thing lag-free, and with online features that don't consist of a friends list you can't really do anything with)

The Xbox gets dissed a lot because you have to pay for online gaming. Due to what Xbox LIVE is actually capable of, I would pay more for it if Microsoft would ask. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one as well.

You want to see what a difference in consoles can make, take a look at Chaos Theory online for the Xbox and the PS2. If all you have is a PS2, then you are out of luck. But anyone who owns both would never be caught dead with the PS2 version.

JKrunK27
18th May 2005, 04:36
I know this is off topic but after watching the press conferences at E3 it looks like PS3 is going to own XBOX 360 and thats what everyone is saying

EC_KING
18th May 2005, 14:31
gona' use ps2 to start, BUT i think this games is gona become "25Crack" like "SoCrack" has become the day back Socom1 came out. :) with that, i guess i'll be playing both systems. as far as Pc go's i'm not sure, but right now....it's open also. :)

Shugart BHD
20th May 2005, 04:41
I know this is off topic but after watching the press conferences at E3 it looks like PS3 is going to own XBOX 360 and thats what everyone is saying
Yeah the Xbox 360 looks pretty badass,especially with Gears of War, but damn, Killzone 2 was IN GAME (!!!) and that clip of it was absolutely freaking gorgeous!

gansta4life
22nd May 2005, 03:55
well XBL online is so much better then PS2 online...

XBL just is so much better (never a Dial Up user...)

Mike_B
22nd May 2005, 08:03
Yeah the Xbox 360 looks pretty badass,especially with Gears of War, but damn, Killzone 2 was IN GAME (!!!)

So was Gears of War ;)

StevetheGhetthowhiteguy
29th May 2005, 05:31
nobody seems to notice its TONS easier to just buy it for PC?
less problems, cuztomizable controls, and less restrictions, and plus, better graphics,hopefully.

Klaydoggy
29th May 2005, 19:19
"My guess would be ps2. Ps2 owners already know what good 3rd person shooters are like."

They do know what good 3rd person shooters are like... seeing as they only have one good one.

Xbox LIVE > PS2 online.

xplicit
8th Jun 2005, 14:10
most def PS2 because there are no monthly fees... yes, "xbox has good graphics"<--this little nerd keeps saying in my school<-- But PS2's graphics is literally "right there" with the xbox...

honestly, in some games, i see no difference in graphics between the two...

gangstaphil
9th Jun 2005, 01:14
im messing with the PS2 my name will be lilphilog on dat joint