PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im new

jeffdan9
26th Apr 2005, 01:15
I'm a new person that loves IG. Berden's also cool as the skirmishers! But just I want to say high

jeffdan9
26th Apr 2005, 21:44
You know though the ultimate game probably is this IG. It has the best graphix to date & it sure beats Cossacks 2. Though it could brush up on realism as I love realism, it is still a great game!

Zeus Commander
26th Apr 2005, 22:24
Compare the realism of Imperial Glory and it is unsurpassed by any game ANYWHERE. No other games even come close to putting you in control of the rapidly changing political and technological environment of the time like in Imperial Glory. No game is able to do this comparitively In Any Time Frame.

jeffdan9
26th Apr 2005, 23:07
:( :mad: I know about the great realism of this game. The managment probably would be realistic, as also the naval battles. The land battles however are not realistic. So we'll have to wait & see which is better, Cossacks 2 or Imperial Glory. I already made up my mind as the demo of Cossacks 2 is just horrible. Bad graphics & the "pump out units, as much as you can" mindset is just bad. So go Imperial Glory! Also go join the Skirmishers (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Skirmishers/join)

Well, nice game!

mob
27th Apr 2005, 19:18
Compare the realism of Imperial Glory and it is unsurpassed by any game ANYWHERE. No other games even come close to putting you in control of the rapidly changing political and technological environment of the time like in Imperial Glory. No game is able to do this comparitively In Any Time Frame.
ROME TOTAL WAR, MEDIEVIL TOTAL WAR,SHOGUN TOTALWAR.
now shut up with lies and suck ups to eidos
sucking up wont get a great game
reminding them that there are makers out there that have made unbelievable games is
now be quiet also all this posting adverts more then once is **** stop please i know you and 95 rifles clan are doing it stop

psycduty
27th Apr 2005, 21:02
I cant play cossacks 2.... my screen makes a painful noise when i start the demo up, which i suspect has something to do with my G-card drivers which infact are all up to date :mad:
Anyhow there are ALOT of similarites with the TOTAL WAR series and this, i have no doubt it is a very similar graphix engine and the gameplay is very similar HOWEWEVER, i enjoyed total war alot and i am going to enjoy this even more because i like this period more than the Shogun and medeival and viking versions of total war.
:D

jeffdan9
28th Apr 2005, 18:47
The cossacks 2 graphix are just horrid. They claim to have *3D* graphics but they're 2D. Also, the voices are all american & get repetitive, also I don't like the unnatural Calvary moving. Also, they lie by saying that 64,000 units can be supported. IG will even have better realism & Graphix.
Cossacks 2: 3/10
IG Demo: 7/10

I hope a good game will rise out of the dust so IG is our best bet, the TAFN preview looks amazing!

Lt.Phoenix
28th Apr 2005, 22:12
see mob, posts like that

saddletank
29th Apr 2005, 08:20

Pardon? Have you not heard of the Total War series?