PDA

View Full Version : Will There Be Single Player Single Battles

Cro_Knight
24th Apr 2005, 17:27
will this be availible so you can practise for online and like total war will a campaign we set to happen like Napoleon,Wellington,Blucher, and other generals of the time

Berdan
24th Apr 2005, 17:46
i have come across historical commanders names while digging in the coding, i believe they will be in the full game

Cro_Knight
24th Apr 2005, 17:49
thanks berdan youve been a great help but that may be in the game will there be just battles no maps and conquering

sick
24th Apr 2005, 18:51
Yes, you will indeed command great leaders from the time.

Of course you can get yourself warmed up before you go head-to-head in multiplayer. This can be done in the Quick Battle mode. Here you can choose to play on any of the battles maps (land, sea and historic battles) as the Empire you like (everything in the historic battles is pre-defined though.)
You can choose yourself which units you're going to fight with. Each unit costs a certain amount of money and your budget is limited. You can as well auto-buy units by the computer. Then you can also adjust the experience level of a certain unit and enable certain advancements which will for example enable the square formation.

I you're satisfied with this answer. :D

Cro_Knight
24th Apr 2005, 19:51
yes very so by historical does that mean waterloo and many others

sick
24th Apr 2005, 20:02
Yup, Waterloo, Austerlitz, battle of the Pyramids, etc. :)

psycduty
24th Apr 2005, 20:20
i want the battle of ligne!! hehe silly prussians

fat_man
24th Apr 2005, 20:36
Yes, you will indeed command great leaders from the time.

Of course you can get yourself warmed up before you go head-to-head in multiplayer. This can be done in the Quick Battle mode. Here you can choose to play on any of the battles maps (land, sea and historic battles) as the Empire you like (everything in the historic battles is pre-defined though.)
You can choose yourself which units you're going to fight with. Each unit costs a certain amount of money and your budget is limited. You can as well auto-buy units by the computer. Then you can also adjust the experience level of a certain unit and enable certain advancements which will for example enable the square formation.

I you're satisfied with this answer. :D

sound just like R:TW, and thats a good thing :) :D :)

Cro_Knight
24th Apr 2005, 20:37
omg thanks for the news im definately getting this game now because i just want ot play single battles and multi but i will dabble with the french and russians in campaign mode

saddletank
25th Apr 2005, 12:46
Waterloo

I wonder what nations units will make up the Allied side?

sick
25th Apr 2005, 13:20
Attackers
France

Defenders
Great Britain
Batavia
Hanover