PDA

View Full Version : Food for Lara

midroth
21st Apr 2005, 04:45
Archaeologists say they have discovered the largest funerary complex yet from pre-Pharaonic Egypt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/2/hi/middle_east/4467253.stm

MissLara2U
21st Apr 2005, 11:15
Interesting. Thanks for the info.

M.

Sophia Leigh
22nd Apr 2005, 00:18
Thanks for the link Midroth. :)

John Carter
22nd Apr 2005, 02:50
Cool! The conjunction of the real with the fantasy worlds is one of the things about Tomb Raider that appeals to me most. This is a very interesting find that can fill in some long-standing historical blanks.

Trinity34
23rd Apr 2005, 02:54
Cool! The conjunction of the real with the fantasy worlds is one of the things about Tomb Raider that appeals to me most.

Have you ever researched the Terracotta Warriors? When the pictures from the last movie came out I researched the warriors looking for pictures for a wallpaper and I found some pretty interesting facts about the first Emperor of China. Turns out that his tomb has never been found and the rumor is that there are four openings to the tomb, one from the north, south, east, and west. Each entrance is guarded by a guardian spirit taking on the form of an animal. There are also a lot of traps so people can not get to it easily. The Emperor also had the people who knew where the tomb was, buried with him so no one could find all his treasure. The warriors are located near Bejing... anyone up for some raiding? :D