PDA

View Full Version : HeavenGames

Zeus Commander
20th Apr 2005, 22:02
Can a mod/developer/forumer plz contact the people at HeavenGames and ask them to create a homepage for Imperial Glory Heaven. This would bring amazing publicity to the great game. :D

BANANAMAN
20th Apr 2005, 22:26
Why not asking them yourself? :D

http://www.thegameheaven.com

BANANAMAN
20th Apr 2005, 22:28
Or ask these guys:

http://www.mastersofthefield.com

:D

Zeus Commander
21st Apr 2005, 21:44
the second one already has imperial glory but Heavengames is more widely credited and used. I will do this myself if i get the time this weekend but will someone join me and try submiting one ASAP, this will bring amazing publicity to the game

BANANAMAN
21st Apr 2005, 22:02
Those guys already have found out Imperial Glory not the way around. But it never hurts to pay them a visit. ;)

Zeus Commander
29th Apr 2005, 02:32
still asking for more help...

This should be a really great game and is way better than games like Cossacks 2 and Rise of Nations 2

Villaret-Joyeuse
29th Apr 2005, 12:47
What game is the "European Warfare Mod" for? :confused: (on the GameHeaven site)

saddletank
29th Apr 2005, 15:04
Greetings Villarete-Joyeuse, and well met sir! I believe you are here from the Sea Lords, no? Your humble servant Digby-Chinless at youir service!

*bows and flourishes hat in a huge gesture*

Trust me, good sir, I have tarried here a while and I fear this software will be of little use to the AoS fellows... :(

Zeus Commander
19th May 2005, 05:27
update- iv been talking to some of the main people who run Heaven Games over the past couple days and kept pushing for an IG site to go up. They ironically were in the middle of downloading the demo while i was talking to them and said the game looked real nice but for obvious reasons they cant put up a site for every game released on the market. They said though that they would put up an IG site if they could get enough HG people to play the game, so theres still is a very good chance that a site could go up within at least the coming months. He tried to talk to me earlier today but i was AFK the whole time... so il see how things go tomoro.

lol, just tryin to keep everyone informed, if anyone was able to read all the way through that :D

saddletank
19th May 2005, 07:59
What game is the "European Warfare Mod" for? :confused: (on the GameHeaven site)

American Conquest - Fight Back, a little known title released after (but independent from) Cossacks1 and by the same developer, and of a similar ilk. There are a couple of online gaming groups who are fighting historical battles using the AC-FB Euro Mod, mainly wars of the Austrian Succession (Mollwitz, Hohenfriedburg that sort of thing) and Seven Years War.

I got AW-FB but it made my display corrupted so I uninstalled it. AC-FB has no AI to speak of (well it doe sbut it's total pants, so the solo camapigns and battles are a waste of time apparently), the online game is supposed to be quite good I understand.