PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Can Someone Please Explain!!!

JayJay379
20th Apr 2005, 21:35
Ok, I just got done playing an online DeathMatch .... ANd I need some major clarification ....
Ok when ever I play with the sniper rifle, it takes 2 scoped shots to kill... RIGHT...
OK, so how come I was just playing with Aris666, and i'm on the roof in Ashokas Garden, scoped in on Aris666, Then I unload the whole clip-> 5 shots into him, one by one ( without a miss ) and he DOESNT DIE ...
OK, to top it off he was playing as a sniper, so no ballistic shielding...
OK, What The ***** is UP with That ....
OK, so its official, ARIS IS A CHEATER ...

JayJay

[eN]SplĂ­tter
20th Apr 2005, 21:57
Might have just been another gay sync issue. I actually know what you mean by it now when I was just playing him, perfect shots were just not hitting at all, only killed him about 4 times, once when I accidently moved my mouse about 3 ft behind him and it hit and the other 3 were missed shots from other players that randomly hit him.
All we have to do now is play with Kazaa open, I just opened up Azureus for about a minute uploading and downloading stuff and i just ran around in a circle on the repair bay level and not a single person hit me. No jumping or Aris's 'skilled' dodging ability, just because of the lag that I was creating :D

jEj
20th Apr 2005, 22:07
Err yeah, I'm not gonna accuse anyone of cheating but I was in the same game with everyone. Kills weren't counting, deaths weren't counting and players were bouncing around randomly.

We need a patch guys :) !

Aris666
20th Apr 2005, 22:59
Ok, I just got done playing an online DeathMatch .... ANd I need some major clarification ....
Ok when ever I play with the sniper rifle, it takes 2 scoped shots to kill... RIGHT...
OK, so how come I was just playing with Aris666, and i'm on the roof in Ashokas Garden, scoped in on Aris666, Then I unload the whole clip-> 5 shots into him, one by one ( without a miss ) and he DOESNT DIE ...
OK, to top it off he was playing as a sniper, so no ballistic shielding...
OK, What The ***** is UP with That ....
OK, so its official, ARIS IS A CHEATER ...

JayJay
What a total idiot you are :eek: :D :p i was using the grunt class and the game has arms race mod on if you dont know what arms race mod is, when you can kill somebody that is not your class you can aquire their weapon so i must be using ballistic shielding. pfft what a sour pathetic loser crying whining here in the forum :p.

Splitter]
Might have just been another gay sync issue. I actually know what you mean by it now when I was just playing him, perfect shots were just not hitting at all, only killed him about 4 times, once when I accidently moved my mouse about 3 ft behind him and it hit and the other 3 were missed shots from other players that randomly hit him.
All we have to do now is play with Kazaa open, I just opened up Azureus for about a minute uploading and downloading stuff and i just ran around in a circle on the repair bay level and not a single person hit me. No jumping or Aris's 'skilled' dodging ability, just because of the lag that I was creating
Hey smarty pants i rarely download and play at the same time so tell your stupid ignorant brain that i dont use p2p programs or download stuff to get advantage over other players its what you call skills OK.