mob
20th Apr 2005, 14:46
cause we wont complan anymore?
and lol

out of good faith eidos should hire him

Mike_B
20th Apr 2005, 16:09
eidos should hire this guy he knows more than you guys

Seeing as Pyro created the code themselves I've got a hunch they still know more about it ;)

mob
20th Apr 2005, 16:13
doubtful really dobtfull

Berdan
20th Apr 2005, 17:03
lol, u guys crack me up. :D

zzxxcc
20th Apr 2005, 20:15
The fact that Berdan had done as much as he has, with as little of the game as he had and in short a time as he did is...

well, it's simply beyond my ability to understand! But thankfully I don't need to understand to enjoy his magnificent work or respect the skill that made it.

Three times three for Berdans work!
Hurrah!
Hurrah!
Hurrah!

mob
20th Apr 2005, 20:18
respect berdan respect

Les The Lionheart
20th Apr 2005, 20:21
Yes well done mate your making this game what it should and could be.

mob
20th Apr 2005, 20:24
yep i agree

Berdan
20th Apr 2005, 20:35
i appreciate the support all :)

now i'd like to call on all talented able bodied men (or women ;) ) to sign up for a new mod team called "The Skirmishers". Looking for anyone who has graphic artistic, sound engineering, programming, or researching skills. please e-mail me at wonder_plan@yahoo.co.uk if you feel you can make a difference! :cool:

-Berdan

Lt.Phoenix
20th Apr 2005, 22:16
Actually, I believe the reason he's able to is because of IG's mix of Complexity and simplicity, but he definitely does know more than any of us. And I would join it if I could be any help, but I'm not exactly a modder :)

psycduty
25th Apr 2005, 18:56
I guess he's just very experienced with modding, to be honest a modding team consists of many people not just Berdan, in terms of scripting its hard at first but there are distinct similarities that you come across when doing it, ones that you look out for next time, and its mainly trial and error at first and what you like /dont like etc. (Im okay-ish at scripting, not tried it for RTS's tho, just Call of duty and half life 1) :D
but still berdan is a genius! ;)

Berdan
25th Apr 2005, 19:38
I guess he's just very experienced with modding, to be honest a modding team consists of many people not just Berdan, in terms of scripting its hard at first but there are distinct similarities that you come across when doing it, ones that you look out for next time, and its mainly trial and error at first and what you like /dont like etc. (Im okay-ish at scripting, not tried it for RTS's tho, just Call of duty and half life 1) :D
but still berdan is a genius! ;)

naw, if you stare at something long enough you just figure it out ;)

Shearer9
25th Apr 2005, 19:54
Berdan, legend :cool:

jaywalker2309
25th Apr 2005, 20:02
i appreciate the support all :)

now i'd like to call on all talented able bodied men (or women ;) ) to sign up for a new mod team called "The Skirmishers". Looking for anyone who has graphic artistic, sound engineering, programming, or researching skills. please e-mail me at wonder_plan@yahoo.co.uk if you feel you can make a difference! :cool:

-Berdan

Good luck with your hunt :)

psycduty
25th Apr 2005, 20:27
Lol ive never thought of it that way :D
Im just encorporating what i know from some FPS games, im on a modding team for Call of duty United Offensive at the mo, were doing a Terminator 3 Mod which should be fun, seeing as tho i opted out of doing the SWAT mod for it...shame aswell cos its a good Mod.
But in anycase historian will do for me berdam ;)