PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Store Issues and Questions

Pages : [1] 2 3

ZackBalboa
17th Jun 2012, 20:00
Having trouble with your order?
Get in touch with customer support here (https://store.na.square-enix.com/docs/email_support) (NA) or here (https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/docs/email_support) (EU).

-------------------------------------------

Hello,

I consider myself to be a collector of Japanese-style action figures by character rather than particular brand loyalty. This means that I have my Figmas displayed with my SH Figuarts and other figures of similar size scale. I'm not about to knock the quality of Square's figure product but rather my awful experience with trying to order from their store. I had previously purchased figures such as Lightning [XIII] and Bayonetta from local stores in my area. I felt compelled to purchase the XIII-2 version of Lightning and, upon learning of the likely 'street date' in local stores, realized I could save myself time and order from SE directly in mid January.

Here's what happened: I received a $100 pre-paid credit card from a relative over Christmas break and I felt that I could use it to order the figure in question. I register with the SE store, learn that the transactions are handled through a secondary service, and proceed to enter in the necessary information. I was pissed to learn that, with shipping, the $50 figure cost just under $68, but I'm no stranger to jacked-up prices. Everything seemed to have proceeded normally until I received a notification that the peripheral bank didn't recognize my card. I double-checked with American Express to verify the card's number and decided that I would just go without the figure. However, this was just the start of a long ordeal.

I found out the following day [A sunday] that SE was still holding onto the value of the order from the card when I checked the value left. My experience with other on-line stores told me that I could likely resolve the situation with tech support on the upcoming monday. Ironically enough, I used the remaining value on my card to pay for FF-XIII Collector's Edition. Here's where the bull**** starts: I called the necessary tech support and they claimed that they could manually make the order go through since the exact value necessary was in their possession from my end. I said that I wanted the order to occur and I received an email from SE claiming it was being processed. However, after that, SE went silent about any details. I got in contact only briefly with the London-based offshore bank and they were useless because, I kid you not, they are 'unaware' of how a prepaid credit card works. I later realized that spending the rest of the card is to blame for the bank's inability to verify my order, but that is no excuse for what ensued.

I called SE multiple times to various claims of 'yes and no' about the state of my order, if at all, because the amount for the order was 'held' for over a month. Most companies exercise a 'one week until drop' period, but this wasn't the case with SE. They eventually went 'silent' on my case and I had to involve American Express's fraud department to get my money returned to my card.

I ultimately wasted 40 days of my life trying to get the damn figure. There is no way I would ever trust SE with my actual credit card information because of the peripheral bank in question. Some of you may realize that the bank in question is infamous for screwing over WoW gamers in billing. Have I managed to obtain the figure by other means? No and I have lost any motivation to search for it. I used the returned funds to order the first of the SH Figuart's Gokaiger line and I have no regrets. Great job, SE! You drove me to buy a competitor's product! What a showy gesture!

So... Who else has had a horrible experience with the store?* *

Persiangato
17th Jun 2012, 21:54
Problems with Digital River? I've had plenty with one single transaction. Thankfully never from Square Enix's side though, but CAPCOM uses the same "e-commerce" folks for their online sales.

I preordered Okamiden from them under the pretenses that they wouldn't charge ahead of time, despite this they did put a hold for the amount on the card which of course I had to pay. Two months later, there was a blog post about Okamiden being backordered and how some people that preordered late will receive a shipment later on.

Figured since I had it preordered months in advance I'd have it secured, especially since I paid for two-day shipping, but I was wrong. Digital River considered my preorder one of the later ones. When discussing this with my friend of mine, that preordered no more than a week in advance of it coming out, he was getting his on release. Despite preordering and paying in full more than eight weeks before him, his was considered a higher priority. I sent an email about this to one of their reps and was told that wasn't possible; and suggested that my friend was lying to me. When his game arrived, it was pretty clear that he wasn't -- aside from seeing the email in person too.

Then it turns out there was an issue with the preorder bonuses. CAPCOM said that if people wanted their games sooner, they needed to remove it from their order, but I figured that will all the mistakes that happened to other people, I would never receive it. Glad I didn't. Anyways, five weeks after the game was released, I received my fully paid, preordered game.

Problems still happened from that though. Checking my monthly statement, there was yet another charge for it. I called my bank to ask if that was just the hold actually going through or a second charge and they confirmed it was a second charge. Emailed DR and they said there was never a second charge and that I was never charged back when I preordered... showed them my original statement and was told that was an authorized charge and that I would not receive the game for free due to preordering late.

I had no idea what he was talking about at the time. But apparently there's this thing about unauthorized charges on your account being compensated with your order becoming free. I didn't want that, I just wanted to be charged once for the one copy of the game or at least get a second one.

They wouldn't budge at all, but thankfully my bank was kind enough to reverse it for me. I know it's not CAPCOM's fault for Digital River's incompetence, but I still won't buy any game from them "new". They'll get their money from me via DLC anyways, right?

Anyways, never preorder anything from Digital River based store. I know there are some nifty things like from EA that go up and go down fast, but no. Amazon or bust.

member_10047476
28th Jun 2012, 18:29
I've had problems with Digital River as well. I remember making an order back in December and waiting for weeks until they cancelled it. That sucked because they held my money for so long, only for the order to be cancelled. The same thing might happen again with my current order, which I ordered on June 4th. There's still no update on the order. I don't want it cancelled again as I do want the items.

ZackBalboa
28th Jun 2012, 18:55
Yeah. Digital River is a farce.

herowithoutacause
12th Jul 2012, 05:16
Greetings everyone,

I placed an order with the Square Enix Online Store last month and my package has gone missing. Digital River, the company that runs Square Enix's Online store has been no help at all. They are not reading my emails, and just sending form letter replies repeating the tracking information that shows my package hasn't been scanned since 6/20/12. My credit card was billed when the package shipped and I have NOTHING to show for it. No one at Digital River cares. Is there anyone at Square Enix that can lend me assistance please! I am very frustrated at this point,

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone at Square Enix or on these forums can provide,

Walter

Asuha
12th Jul 2012, 19:56
I'll pass on your complaint, but yeah... the online shop needs a bit of work I think.

member_10078668
13th Jul 2012, 05:32
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Feel free to move it where it should be.

ssl.square-enix-shop.com/SqEx/us/ShowTop... (https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/SqEx/us/ShowTop.action?site_id=1&sid=1342175989125yQIxCHkMyt)

I've been having problems with the online merchandise shop ever since they switched to its recent layout. No matter what, I can't seem to be able to browse through the Final Fantasy listings on the left column. Clicking on it gets me nowhere and the menu refuses to pop up no matter how long I left the mouse arrow lingering on it. I've tried the latest IE, Firefox, and Google Chrome browsers with no success. Anyone know how I can browse the Final Fantasy sections? The site doesn't even has a search bar to compensate either. Pretty frustrating.

Grimoire
13th Jul 2012, 06:46
I have the same problem with my standard browser (Internet Explorer), but for me the shop always works as it is supposed to in Firefox. I wouldn't mind if it worked in IE too, though...

Kuboo
15th Jul 2012, 20:22
So yesterday my friend talked me into trying FFXIV with him. I went and purchased the game on the online shop and everything went through the money was charged to the card I used. What I found odd is that I recieved no confirmation email or anything of the sort. So I waited a few hours.....six hours later still nothing so I sent in a ticket to customer support and went to bed. It's about 16 hours now since I made the purchase and I still have not received a single bit of information about buying the game. It is EXTREMELY frustrating to say the least. I can understand taking time to purchase someone online or verification but over 16 hours is down right rediculous. I have read several other threads with people having the same problem and yet nobody has responded back saying how it worked out for them for the better or the worse. Does anyone have any idea what could be taking so long or is this a common wait time for this online store?

member_10786032
15th Jul 2012, 22:29
im having this too its been 12hours for me and didnt recieve any mail

Braiking
22nd Jul 2012, 05:20
For the pass week I've been looking everywhere for a copy of The World Ends with You, but all the places i've been to sell it for a high price ($40-$59) even though its a old game. So I finally look on the Square Enix store and they had it for a reasonable price. I purchase it, but then it tells me that the game is out of stock and that its placed on backorder. So i was wondering, how long does this take to re-stock on the game (The World Ends With You) and once available does it ship automatically?

Backberner
22nd Jul 2012, 08:11
For the pass week I've been looking everywhere for a copy of The World Ends with You, but all the places i've been to sell it for a high price ($40-$59) even though its a old game. So I finally look on the Square Enix store and they had it for a reasonable price. I purchase it, but then it tells me that the game is out of stock and that its placed on backorder. So i was wondering, how long does this take to re-stock on the game (The World Ends With You) and once available does it ship automatically?

^ This. I did the same exact thing.

iambasho777
22nd Jul 2012, 18:14
When I placed my order for Chrono Trigger, it told me it was out of stock and would be shipped as soon as possible. I recieved an email saying it had been shipped two business days later (I placed my order on a Friday) and recieved it in another five business days (so I got the game about 10 days after placing the order). Hope that helps!

harley123
23rd Jul 2012, 02:30
hey does anybody no how i get my virtual download i payed for it but havent recieved an email or download link and the money has left my account :S

Braiking
23rd Jul 2012, 04:23
Thanks, I hope this is the case with this game. I'll post back here once I get a email telling me that me order has shipped.

Braiking
30th Jul 2012, 05:53
It's been a week and no new word what so ever about my order. So I cancelled it, but luckily I visited a few gaming stores and found a new copy for $29.99 so everything is good.

member_10047476
2nd Aug 2012, 09:53
I need help in what to do with my current order from the Square Enix Store. I placed an order on June 4, 2012 and received an order confirmation email on that same day, but there has been no update on the order since. I've contacted the Square Enix Support site but they weren't a big help. Two weeks after emailing back and forth from SE Support, they send me this message:

"We apologize, while the product you are referring to is indeed a SQUARE ENIX product, the store that handles those issues has their own support system in place to assist with these types of problems.

To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit www.digitalriver.com (http://www.digitalriver.com) and click on customer service."

Why they didn't reply with this message in their first email to me, I don't know.

Anyone ever try using DigitalRiver's customer service? It's such a hassle since their website is tricky. I received my order number from my confirmation email, but I don't even understand what password there is to your order number. If you click the "Forgot password" link, it sends me an email with this:

"Here is the password you requested: PASSWORD_BASED_ON_ORDER

"</password_based_on_order></password_based_on_order>

I don't understand what that means. So what is my password again? But no worries, I just use my email and last 5 digits of the card I used. Doing that leads me to a summary of my order with the only option of "Process Cancellation."

I don't want to cancel my order, I want the items I bought. So I contact DigitalRiver through their "Contact Us" link, only to receive automated messages to check my order through customer service. It's now a cycle with no help.

I contacted SE support again to tell them that I'm not getting any help from Digital River and now I'm waiting for a reply. But I thought I should post this here to somehow escalate my case or something. Maybe there needs to be more complaints for SE to do something about their online store and customer service. I want to buy from their store, but I'm always encountering this problem of not having my order shipped. If anyone else is having problems with their store, post here or make a new thread about it.

member_10370676
2nd Aug 2012, 17:46
I was about to order The World Ends With You from Square's official shop, but before I finalized my order I noticed that the game was listed as Out of Stock. So, since I can't seem to find any information about Out of Stock items in the shop, I figured I would post my question here.

If I order an out of stock game will they actually print the game and ship it off for me, or will I have to wait for the store to restock it? I know quite a few other sites that actually just reserve you a copy until they have enough orders to make a reprint worth wild, and I was just wondering if Square is the same way or not. So... If I order it now will I just have to wait a few extra days for it to be reprinted, or will I actually have to wait for a reprint (which could take weeks/months)?

Explorer12
2nd Aug 2012, 20:33
I actually have the same issue since I was planning to order the drammatica music cd. I sent the Square Enix support center an e-mail and they responded saying that a site called digitalriver.com handles those things and to use their customer support to reach them. I'm about to contact them now.

Niexal
2nd Aug 2012, 20:47
I also would like to by "The World Ends With You" and its showing Out of stock for me.. I'm not sure how to contact them through that though.

member_10047476
5th Aug 2012, 04:10
I posted about my current order (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139345/29265801/SE_Online_Store_Problem) which has some out of stock items in it. It seems that it's on hold now or they just forgot about it since it's been two months already with no update on it. I've already tried contacting SE and then Digital River, but you're not gonna get much help since Digital River only responds with automated messages.

My advice is to not order if the item is out of stock. This has happened to me several times already when buying out of stock items.

member_10126886
14th Aug 2012, 13:44
When I try to purchase the game I get this message:

"We're sorry. The payment method selected is not available for your location. Please select another payment method."

I've used two different credit cards in Michigan.

spongey83-256779
14th Aug 2012, 14:28
I'm getting the same crap. I'm sorry but my Credit Card is accepted in all 50 states, and you say you support Visa..fix your payment system.

Salami_Tsunami
14th Aug 2012, 14:39
Your not the only one, it even has my credit card listed and I can't even purchase the game.

member_10627615
14th Aug 2012, 15:36
Same here. I live in the United States, buy things from stores and the internet with this card daily, and haven't had this problem anywhere, ever, in the years I've had this card.

member_10126886
14th Aug 2012, 17:45
Just wanted to let people know I was getting that message when using Chrome (browser). However when I tried out I.E. 64-bit it worked. I'm currently downloading the game.

Hope this helps.

member_10181560
14th Aug 2012, 18:38
I tried IE and still have the problem

member_10452445
14th Aug 2012, 19:16
Same here, Canada.

member_10530765
14th Aug 2012, 19:30
I have tried all browsers and 3 different cards...

member_10517035
14th Aug 2012, 20:19
yep same issue... multiple browsers....

member_10663400
14th Aug 2012, 20:22
I've tried IE 32- and 64-bit, Chrome, and Firefox. Same deal in all of 'em.

2nafish
14th Aug 2012, 21:09
i am having the same problem, cant even buy final fantasy 7 -.-

member_10432623
14th Aug 2012, 22:11
i am having the same problem, cant even buy final fantasy 7 -.-

Same problem here, Hope it gets fixed soon, would love to play ff7 again!

dardin
14th Aug 2012, 23:32
Same here, guess they just don't want our money. Really wish this was released on Steam because then I could actually buy it.

ivalince
14th Aug 2012, 23:32
I think I may have found a fix for this issue. I tried doing this using IE, Firefox, and Chrome, all with the same error about the payment method. During my last attempt, I noticed something different.

Normally, I was logging into my SE account on the payment page, then filling out the information required, and getting the error. On my last attempt, I noticed that if you don't log in on the payment page, the bottom section asking for your credit card information does not ask for they "Payment Method Name". Curious of this, instead of logging in, I simply filled out the fields and created a new SE Account using one of my alt email addresses. It took that time and I was able to purchase and am currently downloading the game.

Hope this helps everone

krissy6983
15th Aug 2012, 09:06
Very nice. Worked like a charm

member_10651490
16th Aug 2012, 19:37
Chrome gave me same error. Firefox worked first try, dont think i did anything different then I did in chrome but downloading now.

blewjay
21st Aug 2012, 16:18
So after seeing the rumours about the sequel for The World Ends with You, i thought to myself, well I should really try the first game. I made the purchase and when i checked my card, the money went through. A few hours later i received an email telling me that there were no more copies in stock, so i proceeded to cancel. Today i got the confirmation that the order was cancelled, however after going to findmyorder.com, it says that i wont be getting a refund since the payment never went through, because the game wasnt shipped. So here i am, without the money AND without the game... I already emailed customer support and havent gotten a reply yet... Whats going on? :S

BobbyMartin-320079
23rd Aug 2012, 09:55
Nothing seems to work.

member_10785667
26th Aug 2012, 02:25
Is there anyway to fix this problem?

ChaelLove
26th Aug 2012, 15:42
I think I may have found a fix for this issue. I tried doing this using IE, Firefox, and Chrome, all with the same error about the payment method. During my last attempt, I noticed something different.

Normally, I was logging into my SE account on the payment page, then filling out the information required, and getting the error. On my last attempt, I noticed that if you don't log in on the payment page, the bottom section asking for your credit card information does not ask for they "Payment Method Name". Curious of this, instead of logging in, I simply filled out the fields and created a new SE Account using one of my alt email addresses. It took that time and I was able to purchase and am currently downloading the game.

Hope this helps everone

So yeah was having the same problem and this helped. Thanks so much! Now I can hopefully play a game from my childhood <3

BlueFlameBat
29th Aug 2012, 00:15
I've never bought from this site before. If a game I buy here gets deleted or my hard drive crashes, can I download it again without having to pay again?

ToxicParamour-342476
29th Aug 2012, 02:19
That's why it's always safe to save all your information, like your conformation number and the security code they provide you upon downloading. And like they suggest, back up your game to a CD or external hard drive just in case.

Joebob
31st Aug 2012, 23:59
Not signing in and just filling everything out again worked for me, i also did mine on the firefox browser.

Uvexcia
10th Sep 2012, 15:04
LOG OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO PURCHASE

If you just fill out all the info it asks for, including info for a NEW account on the site, it should allow you to purchase the software just fine.

Thank you Christopher for the tip! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

@SQUARE - FIX THE MEMBER GLITCH ASAP PLEASE

Mizotu-394035
13th Sep 2012, 11:51
How unequivocally STUPID, EMBARASSING, and UNPROFESSIONAL!

Yes, you want this game? Oh, you're a member so you can't download it. Create a new account and flood our servers with new sign-ups.

Kickers97
13th Sep 2012, 12:27
More importantly (aside from their broken code), Square Enix support didn't even TRY to help me. They blamed my credit card. I responded with "I just bought something on a different site" and they responded with the SAME cookie cutter response. So not only do I hate their customer service now, I also missed out on the 2$ off deal when I originally wanted to buy the game :(

Rayne
14th Sep 2012, 12:18
Yeah I just ordered something from the Square Enix Merchandise Shop. It was Sept. 7, 2012. My bank account was charged and the order wasn't shipped last time I saw. I have NO way of checking anything now. Will I still get my order? I hope so because I don't want to be out my money. :(

Grimoire
14th Sep 2012, 12:38
Questions of this kind belong in the [Customer Service Support Issues] forum:

na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139345/... (/go/forum/view/139345/234363/customer_service_support_issues)

You can request your thread to be moved to said forum by reporting it to the admins. However, first and foremost I would recommend you to contact the [SQUARE ENIX Support Center]: support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=490&la=1)

Rayne
14th Sep 2012, 12:54
Okay I contacted them. Now I am waiting for a response. Thank you Gravity :) I'll request it to be moved to there. Maybe others have this issue too.

Grimoire
14th Sep 2012, 13:06
Good. A place to discuss this burning issue ([POTENTIAL UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SQUARE ENIX ONLINE SHOP] na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/news_... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/news_article/259931/potential_unauthorized_access_to_the_square_enix_online_shop)) will most likely be welcome.

Rayne
14th Sep 2012, 17:31
Okay I got a reply I was told to go to customer support at: www.digitalriver.com (http://www.digitalriver.com) for further help. I've gotten an automated reply from them and I emailed them back. Now I am just waiting for a reply from an actual person. :)

Grimoire
18th Sep 2012, 17:36
Siliconera visits the Japanese Square Enix Store:

"Let&rsquo;s Visit Square Enix&rsquo;s Tokyo Store And See Sephiroth"

www.siliconera.com/2012/09/18/lets-visit... (http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/18/lets-visit-square-enixs-tokyo-store-and-see-sephiroth/)

YukiTsubaki
18th Sep 2012, 23:58
*Looks at store link*

While I could easily drop a fortune in pilfered gil there, Sephy alone would be worth the price of admission...*_*

Grimoire
19th Oct 2012, 03:07
Due to the recent intrusion, SQUARE ENIX will now sell all merchandise through the e-STORE.

www.square-enix-shop.com/notice_jp.html (http://www.square-enix-shop.com/notice_jp.html)

Quoting Anime News Network:

"Official Square Enix Goods Shop Reports Leaked User Info"

www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-18... (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-18/official-square-enix-goods-shop-reports-leaked-user-info)

"The Official Goods Online Shop for video game studio Square Enix updated on Tuesday to announce that "the possibility of unauthorized access in the Square Enix Official Merchandise online shop" occurred between September 13 and 18. Further investigation into the log-ins revealed evidence that information stored in the site's servers was stolen. Stored information included customers names, addresses, telephone numbers, gender, birthday, and e-mail addresses. The company also stated that it is possible stored credit card information was accessed although it was not specifically stored on the breached server. The company has yet to discover proof that credit card information was stolen.

Due to the information breach, the store is now closed. Customers looking to purchase Square Enix goods are directed to use the company's Square Enix e-STORE.

The Square Enix Official Goods Online Shop is an Internet shopping division of Square Enix that offered collectible figures and other character merchandise."

souporman
22nd Oct 2012, 13:18
Kinda sad to see the shop go down.

Grimoire
1st Nov 2012, 02:50
The SQUARE ENIX CHARACTER GOODS SHOP SHOW CASE will close on November 25.

www.square-enix.co.jp/showcase/close.htm... (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/showcase/close.html)

Grimoire
25th Nov 2012, 16:30
Square Enix Show Case - Closed Today

Pictures - shinozou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-51.html (http://shinozou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-51.html)

R.I.P., Sephiroth

blog-imgs-56-origin.fc2.com/s/h/i/shinoz... (http://blog-imgs-56-origin.fc2.com/s/h/i/shinozou/20121125215421695.jpg)

rebirth.elwi.info/blog-entry-4677.html (http://rebirth.elwi.info/blog-entry-4677.html)

member_10004369
4th Dec 2012, 23:06
Hi, on Black Friday, i bought a copy of sleeping dogs and FF XIII-2 for the PS3, but they still haven't arrived ( I live in Canada btw). I was wondering if it usually takes this long for games to be shipped. I also tried looking for a square enix customer service number, but doesn't appear to be available.

SupaSup
12th Dec 2012, 22:37
How do i delete Saved Payment Options?.

nite5hade
13th Dec 2012, 02:41
I would also like to know this. It's ridiculous that it seems mandatory to save a payment option to begin with.

member_10835941
14th Dec 2012, 09:27
General questions about the online store go here. However, should you ever run into any issues when ordering from our online store, then make sure to contact customer service (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=2600&la=2) since our staff may not have the opportunity to check this thread.

Edited by Grimoire.

Does anyone know when FFXIII and FFXIII-2 will be back in stock. I'd really like to purchase them with the deal they have going.

Grimoire
15th Dec 2012, 03:07
[SQUARE ENIX Support] -1-858-790-7529, 9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri

Direct Line: 310-846-0345

xxmiku
19th Dec 2012, 11:22
i ordered Romancing saga minstrel song for PS2 and i have no clue when it will get here how am i suppose to know when it will get here ?

tomino
20th Dec 2012, 11:36
I just bought, paid for a downloaded the pc download game Project Snowblind from this site.

And now during the install, its asking to verify my copy and to provide my serial number...

I have no serial number listed on my account page, nor any games showing in my games folder, nor even a email confirming the purchase and maybe the key there....

What gives SE? Where's my serial # key so that I can play my purchase?

aznboiray
21st Dec 2012, 10:22
I checked out Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate through the online store and right after the purchase, i was directed to a blank screen.
There was no identification that my purchase was made nor any notice of the transaction occured. I looking into my bank account and noticed that i was charged for the game but i'm worried about the fact that on this website i can't find any information of my transaction ever occuring.

aznboiray
21st Dec 2012, 10:26
I'm trying to buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and its leading me to a page saying We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Is this just me or is a server wide issue?
Anyone else have this problem?
Does anyone know when it will be resolved?

Grimoire
21st Dec 2012, 11:19
Report your issue to [Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=407&la=1)

Grimoire
21st Dec 2012, 11:21
Report your issue to [Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=374&la=1)

aznboiray
21st Dec 2012, 14:53
Report your issue to [Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=407&la=1)

thank you for the advice

deepcutter
25th Dec 2012, 17:38
I just paid for dungon seige 3 pc download, and it shows up ion my bank account. But i can not find the link to download it nor did i get a confirm email or link to d/l it.

Deepcutter

Diegoss
25th Dec 2012, 22:49
I have the same issue, but in this case I bought sleeping dogs, anyone knows whats going on?

Grimoire
26th Dec 2012, 03:38
Submit your issue to:

[DUNGEON SIEGE 3 Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=1373&la=1)

and:

[SLEEPING DOGS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=5441&la=1)

Xyphox
27th Dec 2012, 20:27
Every time I go to the following URL and click "Buy Now" I get an error. Is FFIV no longer for sale?

store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/... (http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/productID.116223700/categoryId.16256500/parentCategoryID.16256100)

I contacted support, they told me to contact Digital River. When I contacted Digital River, they refered me back to the original support. Unprofessional and useless. When I contact support with a question, they should contact whoever is needed to get me the answer, not send me on a wild goose chase.

Xyphox
31st Dec 2012, 12:36
I copied and pasted the email that I got from Digital River telling me to that I had originally contacted the correct customer support, and the response I got said something about, "We're sorry you're having trouble accessing the Square Enix Members Site." WHAT? I told them I'm not having problems accessing the members site, I can't purchase FFIV. Just try it yourself and you'll see that it produces an error. In response I got a copy of the exact same original email telling me to contact Digital River. Is there an actual person that works in customer service? If there is, he seems mentally disabled and should be moved to a position where he shreds paper or something that doesn't involve reading comprehension.

member_10706996
2nd Jan 2013, 21:40
I ordered Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy from the Square Enix NA store and I realized I made a mistake in selecting the wrong country. I accidentally picked "Virgin Islands (USA)" instead of United States. Is there any way I can change it? I haven't gotten an email receipt of my purchase or anything and I can't track down my order! Please help!

Asuha
2nd Jan 2013, 23:24
Did you try emailing customer support on the shop page? Otherwise as long as your zipcode was good you should be fine.

member_10706996
2nd Jan 2013, 23:31
Yeah I have but they haven't replied back. The zip code is correct however. Thanks Fire!

Xyphox
5th Jan 2013, 02:15
Just an update for everybody. When I replied yet again telling him that I was told by Digital River to contact Square Enix report, the response I received said to try a different browser or clear my cache. I already told him in a previous email that I have tried two completely separate computers with differnt browsers. Looks like nobody in customer support can simply try it and see the problem first hand. By the way, it was at least 2 to 3 days each time before I received a reply. Now the sale is over, so thanks for nothing.

Is it really that hard when someone points out a problem on the website to say, "Hey I see that problem too." Apparently.

Jashan
8th Jan 2013, 11:59
On the 18th of december I ordered FF13 one and 2 and the moment I reveived the confirmation email I was told they were backordered. The games still havnt been shiped so I was wondering if anyone has information regarding how long it typically takes to recive products backordered by Square?

Its January 8th at the writing of this message.

Grimoire
8th Jan 2013, 12:11
[SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Support] support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=489&la=1)

Jashan
8th Jan 2013, 13:53
That is just telling me that they will ship it asap ect. Im looking for people feedback and estimates.

SeeD_Rogue
8th Jan 2013, 15:35
I did the same thing and just cancelled it. I ended up just ordering from Amazon and got my games already.

Jashan
8th Jan 2013, 18:00
I did the same thing and just cancelled it. I ended up just ordering from Amazon and got my games already.

Yeah I realize I could do that but i was hoping to hang onto the 50% off i got in the holiday sale.

Ninwiito
9th Jan 2013, 02:13
So I odered the Xbox 360 version on FF13-2 from the SE store on december 24th and somehow on the 1/8/13 and I recieved this
i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/Neji2X... (http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/Neji2XL/DSCN0702_zpsf7dc3657.jpg)

Yes the ps3 version of the game, if I had a ps3 I would take it but I don't have one!
The receipt clearly said FINAL FANTASY XIII-2-X360.
Now I have to wait longer to play the game.

Grimoire
9th Jan 2013, 03:11
I take it you already have contacted the [SQUARE ENIX e-STORE] about this issue, but, just in case:

support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=489&la=1)

[SQUARE ENIX Support] -1-858-790-7529 (-9AM-5PM (PST) Mon-Fri)

[Direct Line] - 310-846-0345

whitetrashshayno
9th Jan 2013, 23:51
So i thought capcom took the cake for **** customer service. Then there is square.

I've been on this iste no less than 5 times and each time my account gets deleted. I've never ever gone on the forums here because it doens't intrest me, i just wanted to put the points from my games in. Everytime i put in more than 3 games my account goes away. BAsically so you guy sdon't have to ever give out any of your prizes for loyal customers.

Now this sale thing where you make eveyrthing 50 percent off, and don't really ahve any of it instock still charge people then have both sides say it's the other sides fault. Seriously If i get one more damn email about calling digital river just so digital river can say email you guys i'm going to lose my freaking mind.

This is illegal. Now your website terms say if you buy sale items if you restock *and lets be honest you will restock so you can charge everyone double*that people then pay that inflated price. You guys are absoultely ridiclous. Someone needs to send me a god damn refund AND a ****ing appoligy for the incompetence.

NEVER will i deal with you guys again.

Besides you killed final fantasy anyway so wtfs the point of hanging around.

Goma999
10th Jan 2013, 00:53
So i thought capcom took the cake for **** customer service. Then there is square.

I've been on this iste no less than 5 times and each time my account gets deleted. I've never ever gone on the forums here because it doens't intrest me, i just wanted to put the points from my games in. Everytime i put in more than 3 games my account goes away. BAsically so you guy sdon't have to ever give out any of your prizes for loyal customers.

Now this sale thing where you make eveyrthing 50 percent off, and don't really ahve any of it instock still charge people then have both sides say it's the other sides fault. Seriously If i get one more damn email about calling digital river just so digital river can say email you guys i'm going to lose my freaking mind.

This is illegal. Now your website terms say if you buy sale items if you restock *and lets be honest you will restock so you can charge everyone double*that people then pay that inflated price. You guys are absoultely ridiclous. Someone needs to send me a god damn refund AND a ****ing appoligy for the incompetence.

NEVER will i deal with you guys again.

Besides you killed final fantasy anyway so wtfs the point of hanging around.

I've agree with you with the service here with Square enix. i had issue's with them before and they are very limited to giving out any sort of reward's, well compare to Nintendo club and capcom, only thing worth playing From SE now in days are the old game's and from playing XIV ARR @ seem's so promising, that if you are in to Online games but yeah eather that, FF hasen't itself for a hell of a long time. XII from your propected ?

Grimoire
10th Jan 2013, 03:42
[Same login, multiple accounts? (/go/thread/view/139349/29151441/Same_login,_multiple_accounts)]

[<strong style="font-weight: bold;">Direct Line] -[/b] 310-846-0345

Jashan
11th Jan 2013, 13:28
So I odered the Xbox 360 version on FF13-2 from the SE store on december 24th and somehow on the 1/8/13 and I recieved this
i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/Neji2X... (http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/Neji2XL/DSCN0702_zpsf7dc3657.jpg)

Yes the ps3 version of the game, if I had a ps3 I would take it but I don't have one!
The receipt clearly said FINAL FANTASY XIII-2-X360.
Now I have to wait longer to play the game.

I ordered the ps3 version before you and still havnt gotten it. Maybe Se mixed up the versions?

I suppose just send it back and try again.

Ninwiito
12th Jan 2013, 09:46
I called SE and was told to call digital river. I called Digital River on tuesday(Jan 8th) and they told me that they were going to send me a tickect or something to my email in 24 to 48 hours and I still havent gotten it.

They might as well send me a Playstation 3 so I can play the game quicker.

Tried going to gamestop and EB games but they wont let me switch it for a 360 copy. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

Grimoire
12th Jan 2013, 10:02
If you have not received a response from Digital River by Tuesday, let me know and I will try to look into this.

Ninwiito
16th Jan 2013, 10:42
I called Digital River again on monday and they finally decided to offer me a refund on the game. Since they are not going to refund me the shipping and handling sending it back($7-12), I am not going return it but instead going to give the game to my friend that haves a PS3.

First and last purchase from the SE store.

Thank you for your help Gravity.

member_10825346
16th Jan 2013, 10:50
Lawrence - I am having the same issue. I just received the game yesterday. Ordered a 360 copy, received a PS3 copy. My e-mail confirmation and the packing slip both also say X360. I am going to dig around and see what can be done.

That said, did you ever get yours worked out? Did you hear back from Digital River?

member_10825346
16th Jan 2013, 10:59
Oh, I see you updated just a few minutes before I posted.

Your update is not encouraging. :|

Ninwiito
18th Jan 2013, 06:39
So both me and Zotaku87 were shipped the wrong versions and Austin is probably still waiting for his PS3 copy to be shipped.

That does not make any sense. Shame on you DigitalRiver/SE!!

Imma buy a used copy of Star ocean now at gamestop and you can't stop me! lol

Popcicle
18th Jan 2013, 13:23
I apologize that this happened to you guys.

For anyone who had this issue, please give me your order numbers in an instant message through the site and we will investigate internally.

Popcicle
21st Jan 2013, 16:07
I've brought this up with Digital River. It was a mistake to ask for shipping costs from customers regarding receipt of mistaken items. I'm still working with them to resolve all concerns and prevent this from happening again.

If you contact Digital River, you should hear a similar refrain.

member_10641728
26th Jan 2013, 12:23
Hey guys! I'm just wondering if anyone who has ordered any original PlayStation games directly from SQUARE-ENIX have arrived yet? I received my copies of FINAL FANTASY ANTHOLOGY, FINAL FANTASY CHRONICLES, FINAL FANTASY ORIGINS and FINAL FANTASY IX just fine, but the copy of FINAL FANTASY VIII never arrived. The payment has been "processing" in my Bank of America online statement for ages and I'm wondering if it's ever going to go through. If there's no more copies, should I ask my bank to terminate the process? All of my past orders with SQUARE-ENIX went through fine, but this one seems to be in limbo. If anyone has any advice, I'd sure love to hear it! And I really appreciate any help in advance. Thanks!

P.S. The aforementioned copies of FINAL FANTASY that have arrived all have a silver layer instead of black. Not sure why, as all PlayStation games have a black bottom, but I made a video on it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSRbngMyG_s) in case anyone wanted to see, or had an explanation. That's not very important though, I was really just curious. :) Thanks again!

member_10446310
26th Jan 2013, 14:43
Hey guys! I'm just wondering if anyone who has ordered any original PlayStation games directly from SQUARE-ENIX have arrived yet? I received my copies of FINAL FANTASY ANTHOLOGY, FINAL FANTASY CHRONICLES, FINAL FANTASY ORIGINS and FINAL FANTASY IX just fine, but the copy of FINAL FANTASY VIII never arrived. The payment has been "processing" in my Bank of America online statement for ages and I'm wondering if it's ever going to go through. If there's no more copies, should I ask my bank to terminate the process? All of my past orders with SQUARE-ENIX went through fine, but this one seems to be in limbo. If anyone has any advice, I'd sure love to hear it! And I really appreciate any help in advance. Thanks!

P.S. The aforementioned copies of FINAL FANTASY that have arrived all have a silver layer instead of black. Not sure why, as all PlayStation games have a black bottom, but I made a video on it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSRbngMyG_s) in case anyone wanted to see, or had an explanation. That's not very important though, I was really just curious. :) Thanks again!

When I ordered from them it took a while, and it said "pending" even after I got the stuff in the mail. If it doesn't come within 1 to 2 more weeks, I would try to contact them.

Grimoire
26th Jan 2013, 17:06
Support link: support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=489&la=1)

jontsts
28th Jan 2013, 18:51
I bought about a week my final fantasy X but it still not there how long time you guys take to delivery it... By the way you guys do not give to us a e-mail to contact directly square enix...

phsycical
28th Jan 2013, 21:37
I want to preface this by saying that I'm glad Square Enix is still selling PlayStation and other games right from their website. I have no problem with Square Enix, only with Digital River. I ordered some Final Fantasy games last month. On Digital River's site it says

Quote:

Although we try to maintain inventory of all products in the warehouse, occasionally an item will be backordered. Normally, the product will become available in a few days. You will receive e-mail notification as soon as the product ships. As a reminder, your credit card will not be charged until your order has been shipped.

Yet it took more than a month for my games to ship out. Despite 2/3 of them being available and in stock. They would not ship out any of my games until all of them were in stock. The email they sent me said that I should contact them if I had any questions about my order, but it also said not to respond to that email since it was only an automaticed email. I could not find any easily visible contact information on Digital River's website. If it was on there they did a good job hiding it, or it was on some different site that wasn't mentioned in the email.

I wanted track my order number, but I forgot my password because Digital River took more than a month to ship out my order. I tried resetting the password with my email:

The password you requested is:
</password_based_on_order>

This is actually a variable in php similar to what I use on the forum to reset password through email.

When DigitalRiver sent me the e-mail with my password, the system that generated the e-mail, instead of pasting what's in $POST[PASSWORD_BASED_ON_ORDER] only pasted "PASSWORD_BASED_ON_ORDER"

Their password reset system is broken and now they generated a new password for me that I can't use. It has been like this for weeks. I could fix an error this simple in a day. Maybe if they had visible support they would have found out about this error sooner. As if that weren't bad enough, I bought a completely different digital product, which used digital river without my knowledge. So when I try to find my order by putting in my email and credit card information, it instead only shows me the new order, because apparently it isn't possible to show more than one order at the same time.

If you have a charge on your recent billing statement with a description such as, "DRI*" "DRI" or "Digital River" and do not recognize this charge, please look up your order using your email address and last 5 digits of your credit card.

So, there is supposed to be a security measure that allows you to see fraudulent orders based on your credit card, but sounds like if that person made more than one order or you made an order yourself after the thief did you're out of luck because digital river will only show you the latest order. Digital River did eventaully ship out my games (more than a month after my order) and gave me a tracking number for USPS, which does work. It also prevented me from downloading the game that I paid for on Digital River's site. Thankfully, Square Enix has a seperate section on their site specifically for their orders, so I was able to get access to it without using Digital River's findmyorder site. Digital River is simply atrocious.

I'm not the only one who thinks so either, you may or may not have heard, but Digital River recently had a glitch in their ordering system that prevented fans who preordered the game from getting Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition, while some guy on eBay snagged hundreds of copies.
Digital river official response was:

Due to an error in our ordering system, the available inventory of Wizard&rsquo;s Edition was oversold by mistake. We want you to know that Digital River does not take this situation lightly. We are implementing process improvements to prevent this issue from happening again and are committed to regaining your trust.

The people Namco's forum don't seem very forgiving, and I don't blame them.

I feel sorry for the good people there because they don't deserve to suffer due to piss poor management.The people who ordered and didn't get their game don't seem very forgiving about this, and I don't blame them. Here are some responses from Nacmo's forum:

Thanks for charging me FOUR F"ING times for something I wanted ONE of. I had a duplicate order, and wanted to change shipping. I can't believe I have to try so hard to cancel a PRE-ORDER that you would not allow to be canceled no matter how many e-mails I sent you.

I hope your business burns to the ground for this, and i pray for the good people to actually get good jobs.

Digital River is very sorry for the problems you had ordering NAMCO BANDAI's Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch&trade; - Wizard's Edition. Regretfully, we must inform you that because of an error in our ordering system, the available inventory of Wizard's Edition was oversold by mistake. As a result, we were unable to fulfill your order because it was placed after the stock was depleted. You will receive an official order cancellation notice within 24-48 hours."

Now mind you I have had a payment pending for 2 days now on my bank account. So i'm supposed to believe they took the money and then realized they didnt have the item? Not to mention I canceled my Gamestop pre-order for this so i'm out that as well. What a huge cluster****!!

what the ****...after calling twice and having the person tell me that my order is ready and it will be shipped soon, I just receive an email that it has been cancelled...what the **** is going on here...so u authorize my card, my order says its in process...I call twice and u verify its all good. then u cancel it? this is terrible terrible service and I will never be doing business with Namco and Digital River again...

In addition to that, Digital River was hacked into in 2010 by some Indian, who tried to sell the information of more than 200,000 of Digital River's users to a marketing firm. Read more about it here www.startribune.com/business/95584209.ht... (http://www.startribune.com/business/95584209.html?refer=y )

I hope Square Enix gives Digital River the boot!

member_10497116
28th Jan 2013, 22:00
Agreed, it's been over a month since I ordered and still nothing

whitetrashshayno
29th Jan 2013, 01:10
BAIT AND ****ING SWITCH GUYS. YOU STILL HAVEN' TFIGURED OUT WTF IS GOING ON. DIGTAL RIVER WON'T ANSWER PHONE CALLS, PROBABLY THINKING I WANT A ****ING NI NO KUNI. GOD DAMNIT WILL YOU PLEASE DO YOUR GOD DAMN JOBS AND ****ING FIGURE THIS OUT? IT'S BEEN OVER A GOD DAMN MONTH AND WE STILL CAN'T GET A GOD DAMN ANSWER.

**** YOU ENIX. NEVER HAD AN ISSUE UNTIL YOU GUYS MERGED WITH TEH ****EST RPG COMPANY I'VE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF DEALIN GWITH. THEN YOU GO WITH DIGITAL RIVER. **** YOU GUYS FIGURE THIS OUT

Grimoire
29th Jan 2013, 03:30
[SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=489&la=1)

Torlen
31st Jan 2013, 17:07
I just bought Dungeon Siege 3, I can see the charges pending on my bank statement. I can't seem to actually find the game or a download code though. Any help?

u2kryptonite
31st Jan 2013, 19:08
I have the same issue, is this your first time buying through SE? Maybe it takes longer because of Digital River being the content distributor.

whitetrashshayno
31st Jan 2013, 22:42
**** YOU SQUARE ENIX. YOU WILL NEVER GET A DOLLAR OF MY ****ING MONEY AGAIN. ONLINE OR OFFLINE **** YOU **** DRAGON QUEST **** FINAL FANTASY **** VAGRANT STORY, **** SECERT OF MANA **** CHRONO TRIGGER. YOU **** SUCKERS CAN'T GET MY ORDER CORRECT THEN YOU HAVE TEH ****ING BALLS TO SEND ME AN EMAIL DOUBLE CHARGING ME FOR THE ITEMS WHEN THEY GET BACK IN STOCK. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR ****ING MINDS? YOU SERIOUSLY THINK SINC EI ORDERD ON DECEMEBER 13TH, THAT ON JANAURARY 31 YOU CAN CHARGE ME DOUBLE THE ****ING AGREED UPON PRICE? NOT ONLY THAT YOU **** SUCKERS TOOK MY MONEY OUT ON DECEMBER 13TH. SO NOW YOU THINK YOUR GONNA TAKE OUT DOUBLE?

**** YOU GUYS. YOUR SO ****ING DISRESPECTFUL INEMPT AND OVER ALL PIECES OF **** THAT YOU DESREVER TO GET BOUGHT OUT. **** YOU GUYS MAYBE YOU CAN FINALLY MAKE A ****ING GAME WORTH PLAYING AGAIN BUT I SERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIOUSLY DOUBT IT. ENJOY THAT PSONE MONEY CUZ THAT'S THE LAST MONEY YOU'LL BE GETT'N FROM ME THIS GENERATION.

IN CLOSING

**** YOU SQUARE ENIX. JOIN CAPCOM OVER THE **** BARREL AND ENJOY YOUR ASS ****. NO LUBE.

whitetrashshayno
31st Jan 2013, 22:47
Oh and now you try an dsilence me? Is it my faul tyour ****ing retarded? No. How about answerin gyour god damn customer service issue insteasd of monitioring for people telling the truth a bout your piece of **** and illegal practices.

whitetrashshayno
31st Jan 2013, 22:48
hmmm no reply in over a month. What a bunch of lieing scumbag pieces of ****. **** you square

tomino
1st Feb 2013, 04:28
thanks shayne.....

SE has THE WORST SUPPORT ONLINE OF ANYONE!!!!!

thats ok, got a cracked exe that took care of that minutes after.......

SE finally emails me 3 days later and says its not their sn, to contact someone else,,,,,,,,

go ***** YOURSELF SE!!!!!

Grimoire
1st Feb 2013, 18:20
Call [SQUARE ENIX Customer Service] 310-846-0345

Grimoire
1st Feb 2013, 18:27
Contact [DUNGEON SIEGE 3 Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=1373&la=1)

MaximilianK1
2nd Feb 2013, 16:51
I ordered 5 psp games back in December 13 2012. There 3 of them were on back order. But the 2 that were in stock did not ship. Its been over a month and a half! This is rediculous whether it is backordered or not. I can't even call anybody to get some support or help. If the company or someone can lead me to how I can get the products I already paid for that would be appreciated.

member_10825346
8th Feb 2013, 16:06
Sorry, I've been away from the site for a few weeks and never saw your replies, Robert. Thanks for looking into it.

Sadly, my situation really didn't turn out so well. The PS3 copy that I returned was successfully sent back, and the $9.99 paid for the game was refunded, but now I'm left with no game and I'm out of pocket a few bucks that it cost to ship the PS3 game back to Digital River.

This was a greater headache than it needed to be, and in the end I still don't have the game I wanted. It's not that big a deal since the money was refunded, like I said, but it is very disappointing.

Xyphox
8th Feb 2013, 16:17
I made an order during the Christmas sale, then decided I didn't want a couple of the games I ordered. So, I went through the cancellation request on the digital river site. 8 days later they shipped my order, including the two games I cancelled, saying they couldn't cancel the games because it had already shipped. What a joke. Now I've shipped the games back. I sent them back on the 22nd and still haven't received my refund. I had to PAY to send them back too. What a poor excuse for customer service. I highly recommend not doing any business on this website.

MccGarthur
15th Feb 2013, 01:09
It has been over two months since I placed my order, and I still haven't received it, nor gotten any helpful information. Every item I ordered is now listed as in stock, and in fact, on sale currently, with the exception of Chrono Trigger DS, which doesn't appear on the store anymore.

I have been emailing Square-Enix Customer service/Digital River the entire time, and have called around 3-4 times. They keep sending me generic emails that basically repreat what they've said in previous emails; backorder, actively working to resolve, etc. The second time I called I talked to a manager named Brian, who looked at my ticket and assured me that they would look into it, put it on high priority, and get back to me within 72 hours. Five days passed before I finally called them again.

This time, they told me that they sent the ticket to SE, but haven't heard anything yet. They said they would "look into it" and that they're "actively working to resolve" my issue and would let me know details as soon as they found out, but couldn't say how long it would take. Then the manager told me there is no gaurentee that I will actually receive my order, then just rushed to get me off the line.

I figured the delay was because of Chrono Trigger, so I requested that that item be canceled from the order. Now I am waiting to hear back from them. I just recieved another generic email telling me my order is on backlog, so it doesn't seem like they're putting much effort into it, seeing as they're just regurgitating what they've said previously.

I just can't believe that this is acceptable behavior. This is the worst experience I've ever had dealing with customer service. Sadly, it seems Digital River takes care of all Square-Enix customer service needs, so there's no actual way to contact Square-Enix, and from what they told me, it seems that they only communicate with SE through tickets.

I have a feeling I will never get my order, and if I do, it will take another 2 or more months. They only time I ever hear from them is when I call/email directly, so I'm just going to keep emailing them almost daily and make sure to call atleast once a week, and hope for the best.

In the future I will never purchase anything from the Square-Enix online store, nor do any business with Digital River, and I will make sure I do my best to convice everyone I know/meet to do the same.

Xyphox
15th Feb 2013, 10:13
So, I found my tracking number for the package and it was delivered on January 25th. I still have not received my refund. I emailed them and they said they can't confirm they ever received it. So they asked for the tracking number and I gave it to them. They replied saying they're looking into it. It's been 20 days since they received it and they still have to look into it? I can't believe this place. I'm filing a complaint with the BBB tonight when I get home from work. I'm asking for shipping back too. 8 days before they ship the order was plenty of time in advance to cancel it. I have never dealt with such a horrible company ever.

member_10641728
16th Feb 2013, 17:29
No response after sending a support ticket. I just had Bank of America cancel the order since it never arrived and was still stuck processing. Thanks anyways!

AxeluteZero
22nd Feb 2013, 13:42
I'm with you Brian.

I ordered FFIV and Chrono Trigger on the cheap during their Winter sale, and it's now the 22nd of February and I have nothing. SE Support sent me to DigitalRiver and said the contact them if I have any issues, but there is NO contact info on the DigitalRiver website.

I haven't bothered cancelling my order, because I love both of those games. But if it comes to summertime and I don't get my games, I'll send DR and SE some serious hatemail.

Lockescythe
22nd Feb 2013, 22:54
I will NEVER deal with digital river again.

I got the nino kuni wizards edition through them only after they cancelled my order for no reason and then shipped it through UPS and ended up getting me a 50 dollars customs fee for shipping to canada.

Nathanpcs
26th Feb 2013, 11:25
time to complete the purchase of final fantasy appears
Error:
Your data was not saved. Please try again. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Error Number: SYS_000006
help please

Grimoire
26th Feb 2013, 12:04
Submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=489&la=1)

culinarykid92
11th Mar 2013, 18:49
My question is has there been no update yet?

I had the same problem when SE had the Christmas sale and I bought 3 FF games for the DS. They were all on backorder and after the holidays, one of the items was removed from the shop. I contacted Digital River via phone and had no help. But I requested the backordered product be cancelled. I'll update to see if I finally get the items sent. But that may be the issue for you too.

Aiph_Shuran
19th Mar 2013, 15:25
I can't complete a pre-order for FFXI: Seekers of Adoulin PC. It gives me an error of "Music Box is out of stock" which is weird considering it's a digital download

Grimoire
19th Mar 2013, 19:01
[SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=489&la=1)

ncalafati
19th Mar 2013, 19:57
I am also having the same issue. The link provided in the response above did not help. At least there's always Amazon.

Grimoire
20th Mar 2013, 01:52
If [SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Service] did not provide you with a satisfying answer, then submit a report of your issue to

[FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=20&la=1)

instead, or call [SQUARE ENIX Customer Service] 310-846-0345

member_10042525
20th Mar 2013, 08:33
I'm also having the same problem, and the support link is no help trying to resolve this either. I guess I will try to call but hopefully they will correct this issue.

EDIT: Apparently Square-Enix customer support can't help with this, we need to contact Digital River regarding this...

Thier phone # is 1-800-598-7450

member_10042525
20th Mar 2013, 13:27
Digital River is the worst company ever, sorry Square-Enix but I'm taking my business elsewhere and you lost my business since I will never order anything from you as long as I have to go through them.

Ausricanesi90-143394
22nd Mar 2013, 20:09
I want to purchase Hitman Absolution but an error ID keeps showing up "We are unable to process your request at this time. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5003)" Is this going to be fixed because its been more than two days now

Grimoire
23rd Mar 2013, 16:40
Submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=489&la=1)

kefkaesque
24th Mar 2013, 12:21
So yesterday I ordered Deus Ex Human Revolution (which is no longer even on the sale page, also making me worried), and when I clicked submit, I then just got a blank Square Enix Page. I've recieved no confirmation email, the item has yet to be emailed to me, and nothing on my Square account seems to tell me whether or not I bought the item or not. Can someone please help, should I have recieved a confirmation email by now? Or anyhting? I don't really understand what's going on with my purchase.

Adictos
24th Mar 2013, 12:23
very good reason for this letter is that I bought the day 22/03/2013 a figure of lightning and to my surprise I came equal two left hands and I would like to know if you sell the hand I'm missing

el motivo de este tema es para pedir lo que es ayuda ya que el dia 22/03/2013 yo compre una figura de final fantasy 13 play arts action figure kai del personaje de ligtning pero resulta que en los accesorios bienen 2 manos izquierdas iguales para agarrar el arma pero no biene la derecha quisiera saber si hay posibilidad de poder encontrar la pieza q no me salio de error ya que no estoy conforme

Grimoire
24th Mar 2013, 15:03
Contact [SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=489&la=1)

Grimoire
24th Mar 2013, 15:04
Contact [SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=489&la=1)

ch3r_x10n9
24th Mar 2013, 15:34
So yesterday I ordered Deus Ex Human Revolution (which is no longer even on the sale page, also making me worried), and when I clicked submit, I then just got a blank Square Enix Page. I've recieved no confirmation email, the item has yet to be emailed to me, and nothing on my Square account seems to tell me whether or not I bought the item or not. Can someone please help, should I have recieved a confirmation email by now? Or anyhting? I don't really understand what's going on with my purchase.

im having the same issue with purchasing tomb raider (download for PC)

ewest305
24th Mar 2013, 18:21
I wasn't sent a download link. I was sent a confirmation and I was sent a link to activate my account. I was not sent a link to download the game. I expected to be able to download the game immediately. I am about to cancel my order out of protest of having to wait.

So what is going on?

Vince989
25th Mar 2013, 00:04
I wasn't sent a download link. I was sent a confirmation and I was sent a link to activate my account. I was not sent a link to download the game. I expected to be able to download the game immediately. I am about to cancel my order out of protest of having to wait.

So what is going on?

I got the same weirdness you did, you just need to buy it (or buy it again, the one wasn't actually charged). When you do actually buy it, you THEN are presented with a link for a downloader.

Grimoire
25th Mar 2013, 02:52

johnanthony29
27th Mar 2013, 22:46
i bought it from square enix and they sent me the confirmation numbers and registration code but no link for the download any suggestions?

andylin94@live.com
28th Mar 2013, 20:28
I have been trying to contact support because I accidentially purchased Tomb Raider twice, and would like to cancel one of my purchases; however, I can't contact support without having a Security Question and Security Answer. I tried to go to account management to make a Security Question & Answer, but cannot log in to Account Management without a "One - Time Password" which I have to purchase, and don't want to.

What can I do?

member_10588710
30th Mar 2013, 18:10
How about when you buy a game and register it and want to go and download it and there's no link. What if you don't want to download right away. My internet isn't the greatest, and I downloaded an expansion for FF11 and had to pause the download. Now that file somehow is corrupt and i have to re-download it. Where's the link? Seems to me I have to spend another 30 dollars to get the link.

Noonstar
1st Apr 2013, 15:33
Let's see, i bought this expansion at release date for PC. i got charged the money from my debit account, but recieved no code or download link.

i posted here on forums, people later responded that they had similar issues, but recieved the code 24 hours later....Well it's been 6 days now, and i'm still in the dark. I just checked my bank account, it still says "Pending activity" $32.65.

So what do i do now? can i just cancel that order? ... i bought expansion through gamestop for my mule, the final price was a little under $30.... whereas here i'm almost $33 and i don't even know what's going on with them.

FCandlejack
6th Apr 2013, 11:21
I'm also having a problem with the SE online store, but of a different nature. My problem is, I'm trying to purchase Seekers of Adoulin and my shopping cart says there's two copies inside, but I only want one and see no way to edit my order. Is there a way to edit it, or should I man up and buy the two that're listed?

Quick note: If I do man up, it'll set me back over 55 bucks. This is why I'm hesitant ant hoping someone'll come through and tell me how to edit my order so I buy only one copy of the expansion.

Grimoire
6th Apr 2013, 15:44

AkiraZueshi
8th Apr 2013, 14:22
I'm having the same problems too. I purchased items on Dec 17th, 2012 for the holiday sale and they still haven't come. I've emailed Square Enix e-store customer service 4 times in the last 2 months and no response.

I've email digital river 3 times since January and no response. I've tried looking up the tracking number and it says it doesn't exist. I still have the conformation email regarding my purchase, and it has been billed and charged to my credit card.

Is there any way we can get a phone number or better contact support? I just want my dang games. I'm at my last straw with this situation and could really use help.

Grimoire
8th Apr 2013, 21:43
[SQUARE ENIX Customer Service] 310-846-0345

staragox
26th Apr 2013, 12:32
My bank account says the money was put on hold, and that the transaction was completed. I placed the order, my bank account funds are NOT available to me anymore, and normally with every other online store on the entire planet, you would have your downloadable games instantly.

How long does it take on this idiot site, to get your games after you place an order? And how do you receive your games (by email? do they appear in your account on this site?) Can someone who ordered from the square-enix store before successfully (anyone do that?), please tell me the answers to those two simple questions.

Grimoire
26th Apr 2013, 14:52

member_10281424
26th Apr 2013, 17:18
I purchased Kane & Lynch 2, Just Cause 1 and Tomb Raider Underworld through their 75 % off sale (among other games). I mentioned these three because Steam says the codes are invalid, despite the fact that their store says they activate through Steam. I either want my codes to work through Steam or I would like a refund for all the games that I didn't activate through my sale.

Thanks.

williamk22
26th Apr 2013, 17:34
I just ordered two games and didn't get the steam codes or download links or anything not even an email. WTF!

member_10281424
26th Apr 2013, 17:59
I just ordered two games and didn't get the steam codes or download links or anything not even an email. WTF!

Even in the email, right below the games it says this:

In order to activate your game, you please follow the steps below: 1.) Download and install Steam from here: store.steampowered.com/about/ (http://store.steampowered.com/about/) 2.) Create a new account or log in to an existing one. 3.) Once you have logged into Steam, click on &ldquo;Games&rdquo; in the top toolbar. 4.) Select &ldquo;Activate a Product on Steam&hellip;&rdquo; and follow the on-screen instructions. 5.) Enter your product code when prompted to. After completing all of the above steps, your game should begin downloading and will be available under the &ldquo;LIBRARY&rdquo; section of Steam.

So, hopefully I'll hear from technical support soon...or BBB later.

Caveat emptor.

sprinkles
26th Apr 2013, 18:10
I purchased Kane & Lynch 2, Just Cause 1 and Tomb Raider Underworld through their 75 % off sale (among other games). I mentioned these three because Steam says the codes are invalid, despite the fact that their store says they activate through Steam. I either want my codes to work through Steam or I would like a refund for all the games that I didn't activate through my sale.

Thanks.

My key they sent me for Tomb Raider Underworld was in a non-steam-compatible format. I really hope support responds to my mail...

member_10281424
26th Apr 2013, 18:30
Copy pasta from the email they sent me:

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize, while the product you are referring to is indeed a SQUARE ENIX product, the store that handles those issues has their own support system in place to assist with these types of problems.

To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit www.findmyorder.com (http://www.findmyorder.com/) and log in.

If you require additional assistance with you order please contact Digital River directly via phone at 1-800-598-7450.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

Basically, they're passing the blame off to Digital River. Doubt you'll get any help from Square.

member_10281424
26th Apr 2013, 18:49
I accepted the terms of "destruction" and received this in my email:

We will continue processing your refund for each product where you have accepted the terms and conditions. Once you have accepted the terms of the return, your refund should appear within 5-7 business days.

Hopefully they'll refund me.

ezelkow1
26th Apr 2013, 19:11
Same here. Bought just cause, legend, underworld, and order of war. Only legend activated on steam, the rest were invalid. Received the same canned response from squeenix. Submitted for support through the store about 10 hours ago but then gave up and requested a refund

staragox
26th Apr 2013, 23:16
I posted a thread about being on the internet for 26 years, and this has got to be the most incompetently designed store website I ran into in that timespan. I also posted that I had the exact same problems that other people in this thread had, and I posted it before some of them posted here. I never received an email or anything in my account page, that shows me my Steam keys. I'm very frustrated and pissed off at this point. And after reading this thread, it seems like, even if they send me the keys, they probably won't work.

knee.grow.311
26th Apr 2013, 23:33
PROBLEM IS SOLVED!

THANK YOU GRAVITY!

knee.grow.311
26th Apr 2013, 23:35
I was also bull ****, My money went out then I got an error screen!

knee.grow.311
26th Apr 2013, 23:39
Seriously this is really annoying me, I paid for these games fare and square and now i'm beeing cheated and not recieveing them!?

wondermata1
27th Apr 2013, 00:03
Seriously this is really annoying me, I paid for these games fare and square and now i'm beeing cheated and not recieveing them!?

Yeah, I just bought some games too and it doesn't even show on my account that I purchased them. I am hoping that this is going to be fixed in the very near future.

knee.grow.311
27th Apr 2013, 00:42
The only guy who seems to reply posts a stupid copy paste of the link to their chat support, WHICH DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!!

whitedream
27th Apr 2013, 02:41

Yeah, I just bought some games too and it doesn't even show on my account that I purchased them. I am hoping that this is going to be fixed in the very near future.

I bought Yosumin, Gyromancer, Scarygirl but Scarygirl steam key is left out.

PappaDukes
27th Apr 2013, 02:51
I am having the exact same problem. I just purchased Deus Ex: HR and all I have to show for it is 5 dollars missing from my checking account.

Grimoire
27th Apr 2013, 03:08
[We apologize, while the products you are referring to are indeed SQUARE ENIX products, the store that handles those issues has their own support system in place to assist with these types of problems.

To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit [/url][url="http://www.findmyorder.com/"]www.findmyorder.com (http://www.findmyorder.com/) and log in.

If you require additional assistance with you order please contact Digital River directly via phone at 1-800-598-7450. ]

temptan2
27th Apr 2013, 03:28
I have an order but no order number. Tried using credit card number and email and order not found. It could be due to Digital River actually charging one to two days after the purchase.

<a style="margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; color: #0072bc; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; border: 0px; padding: 0px;" name="a1"></a>From findmyorder.co:

"

<strong style="margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; padding: 0px;">When will my credit card be charged?[/b] If you have purchased downloadable products your credit card will be charged the day after your purchase has been placed.

For purchases of physical products, your credit card won't be billed until your product is shipped. This includes any pre-ordered or backordered products. If your items are shipped separately, you will be billed each time an item is shipped.

When placing an order by credit card, we will first verify that the necessary funds are available through a pre-authorization hold. The pre-authorization may appear in your credit card transaction history, but will be removed within 1-2 business days of the full charge's completion.

"

knee.grow.311
27th Apr 2013, 03:39
I have an order but no order number. Tried using credit card number and email and order not found. It could be due to Digital River actually charging one to two days after the purchase.

<a style="margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; color: #0072bc; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; border: 0px; padding: 0px;" name="a1"></a>From findmyorder.co:

"

<strong style="margin: 0px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: bold; border: 0px; padding: 0px;">When will my credit card be charged?[/b] If you have purchased downloadable products your credit card will be charged the day after your purchase has been placed.

For purchases of physical products, your credit card won't be billed until your product is shipped. This includes any pre-ordered or backordered products. If your items are shipped separately, you will be billed each time an item is shipped.

When placing an order by credit card, we will first verify that the necessary funds are available through a pre-authorization hold. The pre-authorization may appear in your credit card transaction history, but will be removed within 1-2 business days of the full charge's completion.

"

Exact same problem, NOTHING is apearing. I didn't even get an order number

Square WTF IS THIS!?

mark.ellison2099
27th Apr 2013, 10:14
Same problem I'm having. I've logged in with facebook not having created an account at Square before. I never recieved an email about my account creation. I bought 2 games, Deus Ex and Hitman Absolution, and they aren't showing up in my games list, nor have I received an email from Square containing my keys. I checked my credit card and the transaction has been completed. Again, I have not received a single email from Square. My email address is correct in my account page, so that's not the problem.

I've opened a support ticket so hopfully that does something. It's been a few hours.

This might sound strange, but when I pay for a digital download, I expect to have the code in my inbox within 5 minutes.

Weird expectation I guess......

Makpuodas
27th Apr 2013, 10:26
Me too havent received steam key for Tomb Raider Underworld, sent them support ticket, no answer yet, maybe because its saturday, its really frustrating. Either they forgot to add steam keys to their products on storepage or its false adverstising. I want a steam key or refund. :/

mark.ellison2099
27th Apr 2013, 10:29
I just received my email and have everything downloaded. Just FYI for others having this problem, it took about 2.5 hours to receive the digitalriver email with the activation codes. Hang tight.

Mark

busterwhit
27th Apr 2013, 11:17
I just received my email and have everything downloaded. Just FYI for others having this problem, it took about 2.5 hours to receive the digitalriver email with the activation codes. Hang tight.

Mark

I haven't received any emails from them at all. I can't play the game I downloaded. I'm so irritated about this :(

busterwhit
27th Apr 2013, 11:17
I suppose it's also worth mentioning that I downloaded the game last name before bed (13 hours ago)

Gandhax
27th Apr 2013, 13:30
Bought Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days mostly because I know it is an Steamworks game, still the code comes up as invalid.

william.keptner
27th Apr 2013, 14:41
I don't know whats going on with my order it doesn't look like my card was charged so. I'll just going to give up. I am never using square enix again!

Kalearne
27th Apr 2013, 20:54
Cant seem to get to the checkout. Keeps loading up an empty page (but with square branding and style).

Looking to buy a couple of games but dont seem to be able to. Any suggestions?

Win 7
Firefox
IE

iOS (iPhone)
safari

all three combinations result in the same.

everlong-455960
27th Apr 2013, 21:41
Cant seem to get to the checkout. Keeps loading up an empty page (but with square branding and style).

Looking to buy a couple of games but dont seem to be able to. Any suggestions?

Win 7
Firefox
IE

iOS (iPhone)
safari

all three combinations result in the same.

im having the same issue.

Denmor
28th Apr 2013, 00:05
Attempting to purchase sleeping dogs, will not take any payment method I have.

Grimoire
28th Apr 2013, 02:40
[To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit [/url][url="http://www.findmyorder.com/"]www.findmyorder.com (http://www.findmyorder.com/) and log in.

If you require additional assistance with you order please contact Digital River directly via phone at 1-800-598-7450. ]

Grimoire
28th Apr 2013, 02:42
[To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit [/url][url="http://www.findmyorder.com/"]www.findmyorder.com (http://www.findmyorder.com/) and log in.

hihihehe
28th Apr 2013, 06:48
i just purchased hitman but the page just gone empty after confirming the order. no email or communication at all yet my credit card was charged. what is going on? i want my game now

Grimoire
28th Apr 2013, 08:23

hihihehe
28th Apr 2013, 08:56
done that but no order number found.

maybe i should call my back to refund the money and the reason is 'fraud' case?

LuminaryXion
28th Apr 2013, 10:40
I just got the same thing trying to buy FFXI. :-(

stormy82
28th Apr 2013, 10:52
Same issue. Order isn't located on Findmyorder.com no email confirmation but my credit card was charged almost immediately. At this point in time this is probably the worst service I've receieved and a turn off to anyone new to digital distribution. Hopefully it get resolved and they're just overloaded due to the sale but I'm not getting my hopes up.

random.null
28th Apr 2013, 11:49

same problem, made two accounts and tried numerous cards, none will work and the above link can't find any order

peterng25
28th Apr 2013, 13:18
Ditto here. Feel like I trustingly gave my CC, then nothing...

Where is my 'Sleeping Dogs ($7.50 special sale)', please?

Peter

Pauligize
28th Apr 2013, 13:22
Same thing here. Can't buy :(

peterng25
28th Apr 2013, 13:22

In addition, when I go to findmyorder.com, I am asked for my order number; if I had my order number, I probably wouldn't need so much help, as what happened was similar to wee's order: the page just went blank, no order confirmation number.

For people used to ordering from Amazon, this is a very puzzling type of service

member_10609753
28th Apr 2013, 17:15
I tried several times with a perfectly valid and usable anywhere else debit card. Payment authorization failed every time.

Might try once more in a different browers but after days and days of trouble (not only this problem) I'm pretty convinced Square Enix don't want me buying their products. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-sealed.gif

NoahZei
28th Apr 2013, 17:17

Same thing I tried yesterday and today to purchase it and everything goes fine until I checkout then it stalls and says Payment Authorization Failed, is this just Square's servers acting up or what?

***Alright worked fine when i used Internet Explorer instead of Chrome

novacain
28th Apr 2013, 18:01
Same issue with Order of War. Bought it, the key that was provided did not redeem on Steam. Filed a support ticket hours ago and no response yet. Likely the last time I'm going to be buying from Square Enix whether it gets resolved or not.

MRmiracle555
28th Apr 2013, 19:57
Same with Scary Girl... i think no single key code provide by Square Enix work on steam. I really hope they solve this fast...

xnewborn
28th Apr 2013, 20:11
I purchased Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Thief, and Kane and Lynch and I did not recieve a CD-Key or Email on the website. My bank does show the funds on hold.

MisterXYZ
28th Apr 2013, 20:24
Bought 8 games in total:

American Mensa Academy
Gyromancer
Rogue Trooper
Yosumin
Scary Girl
SEASON OF MYSTERY
Order of War
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Six of them activated with no problem, but Order of War and Scary Girl gave me an error on steam. Also, 3 of the games came with codes to register them on my Square Enix account, but only two worked (Rogue Trooper didn't). Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

sickb0y
28th Apr 2013, 20:27
I'm on the same boat Scarygirl gives me an invalid key message (bought 2 games 1 register fine on Steam, scarygirl didn't) call digitalriver 800 number and told them what's going on. They ended up giving me another key which is also INVALID LMAO

http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif so now what? does Square-Enix have an 800 number?

Vespedaska
28th Apr 2013, 20:32
I'm on the same boat Scarygirl gives me an invalid key message (bought 2 games 1 register fine on Steam, scarygirl didn't) call digitalriver 800 number and told them what's going on. They ended up giving me another key which is also INVALID LMAO

so now what? does Square-Enix have an 800 number?

I wonder if they just gave you another Square Enix registration number and not a Steam code. I'm in the same boat.

bfreire
28th Apr 2013, 20:34
Same issue with Order of War. Bought it, the key that was provided did not redeem on Steam. Filed a support ticket hours ago and no response yet. Likely the last time I'm going to be buying from Square Enix whether it gets resolved or not.

Same problem with Order of War

sickb0y
28th Apr 2013, 20:44
I wonder if they just gave you another Square Enix registration number and not a Steam code. I'm in the same boat.

Looks like they did give me another registration number and not an actual steam key, went back and check my order printout and it's the same registration number format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX so they just ended up giving me another registration number, I also order Sleeping dogs and was giving a registration number as well Serial Number/Product Code. XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

I was hesitating on buying games from square-enix when i found out digitalriver was handling the orders. I have had tons of problems with digitalriver before (Microsoft uses them for office, windows 8 digital orders) I had to call my credit card company to do a charge back once since they refused to help me, the last time I bought windows 8 via Microsoft store they never provided a registration key for my copy of windows 8, had to go through paypal (paypal handle the orders but digitalriver was the one supplying the keys) and set up a claim to get my money back.

xmarsbarsx
28th Apr 2013, 20:52
Can we please get a response for this issue? :/

Starforsaken
28th Apr 2013, 21:06
I'm here for the same issue.

I bought 5 games (Gyromancer, Kane and Lynch 1, Kane and Lynch 2, Scary Girl, Mini Ninjas), and only the first 2 activated on Steam. Those were all impulse buys, games I didn't really care about but wanted for my Steam library and it's very annoying than 3 of them just won't activate.

I was also hesitant because of previous problems with this store, guess I'm done with Square Enix for a while. Very disappointed.

widowmak3r
29th Apr 2013, 00:38
Bought 2 x Just Cause 2 PC download and no keys or emails.
i bought one of these as a gift and have no way to checking to see if i actually am getting what i paid for.

Square Enix staff, please respond!

Denonic
29th Apr 2013, 06:19
Yeh same here... No Idea whats happening and I can't find any information about my purchase other than seeing that I have been charged on my credit card.

d0tcommie
29th Apr 2013, 12:36
I had the same issue. First key did not work (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX), submitted a support ticket thru square enix email support. Referred to call digital river. Called, was issued another key, which did not work, then refunded.

Wait for a real steam sale...

stormy82
29th Apr 2013, 15:13
At first I couldn't create an account (I should have taken that as a warning) with multiple email addresses, so I finally logged in through Google Plus and thought everything would be cool, quick payment, I'd have my games. Oh boy was I wrong. That was Saturday night, today is Monday, the only response I have received is from SE's automated system telling me that my ticket was accepted. I went to findmyorder where my order isn't even locatable. My credit card was charged, no response from Digital River with an email containing keys.

BE WARNED

This isn't Steam, GOG, Greenmangaming, if you manage to get keys they may not even work. I can safely say this was my first and last time dealing with SE's online purchase system and it's pushed me away from subscribing to FFXIV. At this point I'm leaning towards a charge back with a big middle finger and telling anyone I can to avoid this service.

member_10032891
29th Apr 2013, 20:41
Since last thursday my account was suddenly cancelled due to a supposed error in payment. Normally I'm subscribed to Click and Buy but received no warning whatsoever from them beforehand or notice of any problem. Then I tried paying directly but 2 of my cards wont go through. Called the card's customer service and no problem there. Also tried using different browsers but no luck. Either there is a region block (as I'm overseas), or Square Enix need to check its servers or whatever it uses to manage the payment methods cuz I'm on my wit's end trying to go back to FFXI. BTW, SE Customer service recommends UltimatePay. Gonna try it but wanna know if some1 else is having the same problems

Grimoire
30th Apr 2013, 21:32

Grimoire
30th Apr 2013, 21:38

Grimoire
30th Apr 2013, 21:39

Grimoire
30th Apr 2013, 21:40

Garzak36
1st May 2013, 11:25
I bought this game for 3 dollars and I don't know where to find it. Can anyone help me?

ry0n0suk3
1st May 2013, 14:26
I guess many have this problema.Mi question is whether this is due to region restrictions, for I am from Peru. Buy 7 sets of active only 4 I have a fifth game (Battlestations: Pacific) that I have to check on GFWL and the two games that I can not activate on Steam: Kane & Lynch 2 and Order Of War. I have read on the forum that many have problems with these games that Square-Enix and does nothing about it. My second question is that we can do: perdir a refund, ask for another serial (which seems to be hopeless) or just leave. In any case I recommend not to buy Kane & Lynch 2, Order Of War, Scarygirl, etc. having activation problems. I hope I answer the first question, then perhaps the problem is that we have problems with these games.

Grimoire
1st May 2013, 14:46

Grimoire
1st May 2013, 14:47

Belasius
2nd May 2013, 01:50
I tried several times with a perfectly valid and usable anywhere else debit card. Payment authorization failed every time.

Might try once more in a different browers but after days and days of trouble (not only this problem) I'm pretty convinced Square Enix don't want me buying their products.

Same problem.

If there's a problem with Digital River, SE needs to take care of it. I came here to do business with SE, not Digital River. It's not my problem if you don't really want my business. Plenty of other places out there that want my money.

michaelmitchell0311
2nd May 2013, 17:20
Ran into the same problem, try Internet Explorer and Chrome and I still get "Payment Authorization Failed" everytime

omer1615
4th May 2013, 07:54
Yeah me to ordered one. I cant find anything about JC2 on that page please help.

Edit: Yup now i activate on steam.

vitgar83
5th May 2013, 07:30
Hi.

I had the same problem.

I have bought Scarygirl and the serial code of Steam is invalid.

Can I download the game?

Taulha
15th May 2013, 16:03
I hope this is the right place to post this. I was looking for a customer support email/number to write/call to, but this is all I could find.

My issue is that I filed a cancel request in February 2013 after waiting 2 months for an order that I did in December 2012 (Most were on backorder).
I was tired of waiting for my order for so long, plus I closed my bank account later on in February-March 2013.

I checked my e-mail today and I had gotten a confirmation that my items were shipping, then return instructions if I can't refuse the shipment, THEN I got an e-mail reguarding my cancellation request all sent at the same time.
I am not sure if I was charged before I closed my bank account since my order was confirmed, or if I have a payment for the games come to me.

What I'm confused about is if I was charged after ordering in December 2012, since the order was confirmed. And I wouldn't think you'd confirm an order unless it was paid for already, unless you send a bill for it to be paid later on?

I would like an answer soon, so that if I need to I can refuse the shipment from the post office/ups/fedex.

If the items are already paid for I would like to cancel my cancel request.

Edit:

If I am in the wrong place for this I would greatly appreaciate if you could send me to the e-mail or place where I can talk to someone about this issue.

And when I check my findmyorder.com account I am not able to access any of these.

" My Account
<ul>
<li class="dr_q1">My Profile
<li class="dr_q2">My Address Information
<li class="dr_q3">My Payment Information
<li class="dr_q4">My Order History "
[/list]

It asks me to enter my email and password.

So i've tried my e-mail, username for here, and my order number.

And nothing seems to work.

Grimoire
15th May 2013, 17:58
Digital River [1-800-598-7450]

Grimoire
24th May 2013, 16:35
"We try to ensure each Play Arts figure is perfect, but they aren't always! If you have a merch issue, click here:" support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=490&la=1&c=16&sc=75&type=21&p=3&subject=Merchandise%20Return%20Inquiry)

bloodyvampx
24th May 2013, 23:49
i was wondering that if yu pre order from square enix website, does the money come out the day it ships or is it the day you pre order? also are they planning on releasing the ff14 a realm reborn CE at gamestop or amazon?

please help answer bc i cant find it anywhere :/ nor can i find the answer to my pre order question...

Wolfius777
25th May 2013, 01:06
I have a question too, can I pre order final fantasy XIV in the square enix page with my debit card? I need to know please.

Grimoire
25th May 2013, 02:25
This thread belongs in the [Product Discussion (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139339/234355/product_discussion)] forum.

[SQUARE ENIX PRODUCTS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=490&la=1)

Wolfius777
25th May 2013, 03:55
i was wondering that if yu pre order from square enix website, does the money come out the day it ships or is it the day you pre order? also are they planning on releasing the ff14 a realm reborn CE at gamestop or amazon?

please help answer bc i cant find it anywhere :/ nor can i find the answer to my pre order question...

I think is immediatly upon placing the order.

x3Noctis
25th May 2013, 09:13
The money is taken immediately and yes you can pre-order with your debit card.

bloodyvampx
25th May 2013, 10:13
why would they take the money before it ships off? makes no sense... also are they a reliable website to buy from, and are they going to have the physical CE at gamestop or amazon eventually or is it just something for the site?

member_10374933
28th May 2013, 11:17
I'm attempting to pre-order the FFXIV CE for both the PS3 and PC, but it seems the check out system is bugged.

First it allowed me to get all the way to submit order and then circled back to the cart and said some of the items were not longer available for free shipping and to choose a shipping method. There were no options in the drop down menu.

So I changed my shipping destination.

Then, every time I tried to continue from the billing & shipping page... It just endlessly refreshes the page. Everything was filled out correctly.

So I tried a different credit card. Same result.

So my Husband got on his account and tried to order with yet another credit card, with the same results.

I've tried the findmyorder site, since the purchase never actually goes through the site doesn't work for me.
Tried the DigitalRiver number, haven't been able to get through.

I've noticed multiple other threads with similar issues and I'm wondering if anyone has managed to actually get this issue resolved and if so, please share how.

In the end, I can always get the PS3 CE on amazon, but the PC CE version is supposed to be exclusive to the SE store... Which is down right annoying for obvious reasons.

GTMasa
28th May 2013, 12:31
I'm not sure why this is happening to you. I just bought the PC CE n REG PS3 version of FFXIV with no issues. Maybe it was an internet glitch?

member_10374933
28th May 2013, 12:45
I had hoped so, but I've tried on two different days, three different computers and with IE, Chrome and Firefox. So its definitely the site unfortunately. At this point, with the exception of my last ditch effort of asking here I've given up on ordering through the SE store.

S0kun
28th May 2013, 13:21
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team is working on a fix for this and we'll update you once we've resolved the issue.

S0kun
28th May 2013, 17:26
This might be a one off issue so our team's asking you to contact our customer service team via the following link. They'll need an order number to help narrow things down.

store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Acti... (https://store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayContactFormPage&SiteID=sqenixus&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=29853700&Env=BASE)

member_10374933
28th May 2013, 22:51
Unfortunately, I have no order number because the orders never go through. I have a cart reference number, but I'm not sure if thats the same thing as he findmyorder site doesn't recognize it either. But I submitted a CS request with the reference number to the link you provided, so hopefully that number helps. ETA: The reference number does not work. So I've had to resubmit with my email address.

And I'm fairly certain its not entirely a one off, as going over the forum there seems to be many similar recurring issues going back months...

This thread has three other people who were/are having order issues this past week, though they managed to submit the order and get an authorization failed message (My attempts never even got that far):

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139345... (/go/thread/view/139345/29940357/Pre-order_Final_fantasy_XIV_collector_Edition_PC_-_Payment_authorization_FAILED)

And the same issue here from last month:

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139345... (/go/thread/view/139345/29907443/Payment_authorization_failed)

Cayden2015
30th May 2013, 01:05
ok so I just bought FFVII and the full FFXI SoA pack with all the other exps with it, how long do I have to wait till I see the link to download it or even a confirmation email that I bought them

Grimoire
30th May 2013, 02:55
This thread belongs in the [Customer Service Support Issues (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139345/234363/customer_service_support_issues)] forum.

Contact [Digital River Customer Service] [/url] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)[url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

Cayden2015
30th May 2013, 03:06
This thread belongs in the [Customer Service Support Issues (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139345/234363/customer_service_support_issues)] forum.

Contact [Digital River Customer Service] [/url] (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)[url="mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com"]CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

hey lol sry meant to delete thread might just keep it up so others can see it, Ok so I got the link from Digital River, it may take awhile to get your confirmation link from them ( anywhere from nearly instant to mabey 20 days,they have issues with DDL's) and then all you need to know is in the link. and to get your actual DL go to this site www.findmyorder.com and enter your order#, last 5 digits of card used to pay with, your SE password not your SE account management for FFXI/XIV, and whatever else it asks.

Your Order and Billing Information:
Order Number: example #(10393453567)

this is in the email you get then it also has your registration codes and other Serial# (do not lose this email)

Cayden2015
30th May 2013, 03:07
Contact [Digital River Customer Service] CustomerServices@digitalriver.com (mailto:CustomerServices@digitalriver.com)

1-800-598-7450

this is the link's contact info for your DL needs

venkaramon
30th May 2013, 05:21
I\ve punched in my order number same as you a few times but all I get is the same set up as my order confirmation e-mail and the only DDL is for a pdf. Is that the same with you? Or did you mean by the near instant - 20 days is the DDL for the game itself which I used to think isn't available anywhere til further instructions

unknownXIII
1st Jun 2013, 08:39
i was planning to buy the "final fantasy vii (PC download)" from the store but when i went through the billing operation, i couldnt find my country which is "kuwait", so iam not sure what iam suppose to do. The only thing i can think of is to to use a united states address (i wish thats fine) just want to make sure if its ok

Any other suggestion will be great and a clarification would be great too /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Grimoire
1st Jun 2013, 19:57

tfishye
8th Jun 2013, 01:39
I have never ordered Games(Collector Edition) from Square Enix before, so I kind of wondering how Square Enix packs the collector edition game.
Have anyone received damaged item before? Mind to share the experience?
Thanks

Pollensan
11th Jun 2013, 11:14
So now I am having this issue. Did you guys ever get a reason for this problem?

GTMasa
17th Jun 2013, 12:36
I'm on hold for over an hour n 30 min currently to fix my log in issues after there email support emailed me n basically said your **** outta luck unless you call this number 310 -846 - 0345 .... So is there anything to do since they don't care to help us there paying clients? How do I cancel my pre order of FF14:ARR CE for PC n reg FF 14: ARR for PS3 ? Or anyway to get actual help over here?

peacewalker
17th Jun 2013, 12:47
Good luck getting help, buddy, been trying to get some help all day too.

The support is just **** and my case is even worse than yours, my account was hacked and they don't want to help me.

Zeroxas
17th Jun 2013, 12:54
If you preorder through a website and they haven't token the money out. Report the card missing and get a new one. Then they can't bill you.

GTMasa
17th Jun 2013, 12:54
That is some BS well im wait on the phone all ****ing day it seems n bet u not once will someone talk because it really seems like they could give a **** less about us.

GTMasa
17th Jun 2013, 13:04
That is some BS well im wait on the phone all ****ing day it seems n bet u not once will someone talk because it really seems like they could give a **** less about us.

Money already taken out

GTMasa
17th Jun 2013, 13:06
2 hours n they answered n they asked a bunch of questions i could answer n the sent me the secrity info so i reset my password...which makes me happy cause I was raggin pretty hard clearly lol n I love FF series.

Zeroxas
17th Jun 2013, 13:06
Damn, really. Well I know now not to pre order from SE. Amazon doesn't take your money out. But they do put a hold in it every week to make sure it in there and put it back in the next day.