PDA

View Full Version : To the MOD that banned me

Pistol
19th Apr 2005, 17:56
Why was I banned? I see no point in banning me when i clearly did nothing wrong to anyone or anything other than ask about a patch.
Are we NOT ALLOWED to ask about a patch for a game WE PAID FOR? My money is paying your company and helping it stay alive i DESERVE to know when a patch will be released IF it will be released at all!

i'm ADMIN and I want to know why i was banned for no freakin reason, my last post was regarding a patch, i went to work and came back 9 to 10 hours later and i was banned, real mature guys great work mods! *claps*

Mike_B
19th Apr 2005, 18:59
You were banned for the name you used. Appearantly you managed to get past the dissalowed names filter of the forum (probably due to the forum upgrade).

Registering on a forum where you are not the board administrator or owner of with the name "admin" be it deliberate or not can be confusing for members when this is abused.

i.e.:

i'm ADMIN

One would assume this is common sense. The admins came across this a bit later as I stated because of a flaw so that's why you were able to register and not get a "invalid user name" message or something like that. Furthermore things like this are unrelated to this particular forum and you should take contact with admins/mods instead of starting a thread about it. Just to get no confusion I wasn't the one you banned you.

Pistol
20th Apr 2005, 05:12
ACTUALLY!
It never said anything about no freakin name not being allowed and the forum has NOT CHANGED nor has been UPDATED since I joined. You cannot just REMOVE someones account without even SENDING them an email or message telling them WHY just because of something that's YOUR FAULT.

And I can understand how admin would be a private name on a forum but my name during game is not "not allowed" for it means many things other than a system administrator. And if that account is "banned" with the same immaturity i expect you to do it right and just do a name change on the account so i don't lose my stats.

Again, we are not to be blamed for your mistakes, the LEAST you could of done was contacted me and let me know, that's what we do here in NORTH AMERICA it's called CUSTOMER SERVICE and a LITTLE BRAIN.

Lotto
21st Apr 2005, 17:55
ACTUALLY!
It never said anything about no freakin name not being allowed and the forum has NOT CHANGED nor has been UPDATED since I joined. You cannot just REMOVE someones account without even SENDING them an email or message telling them WHY just because of something that's YOUR FAULT.

And I can understand how admin would be a private name on a forum but my name during game is not "not allowed" for it means many things other than a system administrator. And if that account is "banned" with the same immaturity i expect you to do it right and just do a name change on the account so i don't lose my stats.

Again, we are not to be blamed for your mistakes, the LEAST you could of done was contacted me and let me know, that's what we do here in NORTH AMERICA it's called CUSTOMER SERVICE and a LITTLE BRAIN.

Ban him again just to shut him up. He thinks everyone owes him the world. He hasn't contributed anything positive to this forum since he signed on.

Clumsyorchid
21st Apr 2005, 18:06
I think this thread has served its purpose.