PDA

View Full Version : when will the french mod be availible or atleast another change

Cro_Knight
19th Apr 2005, 00:53
we have heard lots about this mod and we would like to hear what stage u are in berdan
NICE JOB

Berdan
19th Apr 2005, 01:08
well to be honest it's now a much more ambitious project than just France. all nations are being worked on which should be beneficial for the community as i feel our skins will be nicer looking than the stock ones plus it will be nice to play as all countries. if anybody is interested in joining the team PM me.

Cro_Knight
19th Apr 2005, 01:13
SWEET!!
well anyways how will we be able to swith from nation to nation
cause we only have two maps or are u working on a multi function like a direct connection

BaronVonSnakPak
19th Apr 2005, 02:04
i tried playing the austrian mod, berdan, but every time i dragged the austrian.bat into the ig exe, it always loaded up british. and i had no clue what to do with your skin packs. where to put em, etc.

Berdan
19th Apr 2005, 02:22
i tried playing the austrian mod, berdan, but every time i dragged the austrian.bat into the ig exe, it always loaded up british. and i had no clue what to do with your skin packs. where to put em, etc.

sick's mod u mean? well you don't drag the bat on the exe you simply open it the bat file. in order to use any of my mods you will 1st need to upack all the files inside the file data.pak using winrar & then move data.pak out of your game directory. then install mod to appropriate directory.