PDA

View Full Version : 25 to Life cop clans

PC Snake_EYEZ
16th Apr 2005, 19:41
Does anyone have any police clans yet?

I have PS2 will I be able to play against players who are on Xbox?

I would like to start a clan...... Who wants to join my clan?

Clan Name is TSU ( Tactical Support Unit )

Clumsyorchid
16th Apr 2005, 19:43
PS2 and Xbox players will not be able to play against each other

Klaydoggy
28th Apr 2005, 14:02
I'm going to be a cop.

I value accuracy over power, and I like the concept of being outnumbered, as I'm sure the majority of gamers are going to be white nerds playing as large black thugs.

I plan on starting my own Xbox cop clan as well.

PC Snake_EYEZ
28th Apr 2005, 18:16
I dont care anymore...... I just think the game will be wicked. I will still for sure be a cop. I welcome all challengers

dAhOoD84
30th Apr 2005, 20:11
loook out for myy clan its gonna be dOpE

BEER
1st May 2005, 00:11
loook out for myy clan its gonna be dOpE

really?? so you've played with these clan members before on this particular game? you all know each others tactics and specialties already? that's great! we'll have to meet up online sometime. lmao

PC Snake_EYEZ
24th May 2005, 19:52
Why are all these clans talking like they already own the board? You have not even played yet, so how are you going to be the best? I am going to laugh when another crew of thugs takes your so called turf and shoves it where it belongs. Gangs dont have allies they have puppet clubs. So if you all are allies who is going to be the lead gang and who is going to be the puppet club? I guess your going to have to battle it out unless your all to scared to battle each other.

JacenPsykes
25th May 2005, 18:20
Police all the way baby. Let those gangster vs. gangster battles run themselves dry and ruin each others ranks and stats. I'm in need of a good Narc Clan. We'll play mostly "Protect and Defend" or whatever they're calling "hide the mysterious white powder". Ofcourse other game modes are a must as well. Anyone interested?

Kontrocity22
26th May 2005, 20:57
... ok... just cuz your white and you play as a gangster it don't mean your a wannabe... it means you want to play as a gangster. i'm white and to be honest i'm more looking forward to playing a gangster than i am a cop. The gangsters can duelwield pistols and that looks like a lot of fun. i have nothing against cops but i'll probly play gangster more cuz of the gangster on gangster mode... i hope theres a cop on cop mode cuz that would just be stupid if they didn't add that... even if it don't make any sence it would be fun.

a good point is that none of the clans have any renown... the game ain't out yet and no i'm not joining anyone's clan until it is.

i'm no racist but its a known fact that there are more black people involved in gangs and crimes than whites... why? because of all the racism in the united states. sertain blacks get turned down for jobs, for a good house, or any kind of privilages because of racists... i know the house is hardly ever an issue but its true and because of this racism is why most gangsters are black.

and there are white gangsters too don't get me wrong but very few. If your a white little boy and you grow up in a black neighborhood then your probly gonna talk like a black person would. maybe even get involed in crime or gangs or what not

just because their ingame, non-existing character is a gangster don't mean that their a wannabe so seriously... stfu!

marker227
27th May 2005, 02:10
I'll join you xbox clan :). Only if its organized and you work together like real cops do ;)

marker227
27th May 2005, 02:12
... ok... just cuz your white and you play as a gangster it don't mean your a wannabe... it means you want to play as a gangster. i'm white and to be honest i'm more looking forward to playing a gangster than i am a cop. The gangsters can duelwield pistols and that looks like a lot of fun. i have nothing against cops but i'll probly play gangster more cuz of the gangster on gangster mode... i hope theres a cop on cop mode cuz that would just be stupid if they didn't add that... even if it don't make any sence it would be fun.

a good point is that none of the clans have any renown... the game ain't out yet and no i'm not joining anyone's clan until it is.

i'm no racist but its a known fact that there are more black people involved in gangs and crimes than whites... why? because of all the racism in the united states. sertain blacks get turned down for jobs, for a good house, or any kind of privilages because of racists... i know the house is hardly ever an issue but its true and because of this racism is why most gangsters are black.

and there are white gangsters too don't get me wrong but very few. If your a white little boy and you grow up in a black neighborhood then your probly gonna talk like a black person would. maybe even get involed in crime or gangs or what not

just because their ingame, non-existing character is a gangster don't mean that their a wannabe so seriously... stfu!

Guys please dont fight lets just talk normally. We can be who ever we want. I'll probably be a cop off hand but most of us get bored of one side and the game will put you on the other side if the teams are uneven just like socom. So stop saying whos better and blah. We all have what we like. :p
:cool:

ps: SWAT rocks :D