PDA

View Full Version : Let me know JEJ???

JayJay379
16th Apr 2005, 03:39
Hey whats up JEJ ?... When you get the jacket that you won, let me know what it looks like ... Just curious ...
Jay

admin_old
16th Apr 2005, 07:18
i don't get it?

JayJay379
16th Apr 2005, 08:13
Hey Admin, he won some sort of jacket from Eidos for having the top score out of all the PC players .... So they are sending him a free "Project: Snowblind Combat Jacket" ... (I'm sure it will be the most stylish piece of the fall 05' season ... lol :eek: , just playin)

[T]Frost
16th Apr 2005, 09:29
good work Jej :D

Aris666
16th Apr 2005, 16:04
i don't get it?
BECAUSE YOU ARE DUMB!!! :D

admin_old
16th Apr 2005, 19:02
oh so you get something if you're #1? I guess i should start leaving games when i lose and just getting 5 or so frags then quiting to get high points too

Aris i'm sure you love your cardboard computer your mommy got you with her street money ;)

B0INK
16th Apr 2005, 19:40
Please grow up. I'm so glad Xbox live isnt full of players like you, tool.

Clumsyorchid
16th Apr 2005, 19:42
agreed, the name calling can stop. Back to .. the topic- The jacket is pretty sweet, I've seen my old boss sport it around, it's quite stylish.

admin_old
16th Apr 2005, 22:22
it's okay aris is probably 13 on his moms comp let him be.

Does anyone that's #1 get a free jacket?

Clumsyorchid
16th Apr 2005, 23:06
Check this thread for more info:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=48796

admin_old
16th Apr 2005, 23:15
oh cool :D I didn't know we got anything for being #1 etc! THat's good to know i'll play harder now to go #1!

When is the next one?

Clumsyorchid
16th Apr 2005, 23:16
Mike G runs all the contests, so you'd have to send him a pm for more info. Or just check the community page periodically.

D'artanian
19th Apr 2005, 16:50
Props to JEJ, good job,yes sometimes it seems that he leaves the game early, but we all have crashes, but I have played JEJ and he is accurate as hell w his carbine, sometimes Im like WTF??? cause im dead w out a firefight. I have played him in other games and he is top in those too.
all of the top 5 rock, Jayjay, Admin, Ariss666 ffs You guys kick my ass all over. You are ranked where u are because you are good. You guys have hella accuracy and its fun to play against u all (although sometimes im pounding my fist on the keyboard and cussing u out). IF you dont play against someone better than u, You will never learn. :)
GG's to all. :) :)

and dammit guys get a mic!!!! :D

JayJay379
19th Apr 2005, 17:27
Yo Dart you thanks for the shout out...But I gotta say you aint to shabby yourself ... lol .... Theres been many times that you kicked the **** out of me ... lol... But I agree it is fun as hell playing with you guys ... The only problem I have is with Aris, The guy doesn't DIE, never "something fishy going on there"... JEJ is great but at least you can kill him sometimes too, the same goes for every one else in the top 15 ... Peace Guys
JayJay

Pistol
19th Apr 2005, 17:45
it's because of his lag
when the sync issue is fixed he'll get owned like a little school girl ;)

Aris666
19th Apr 2005, 21:54
Thats what you get when you play REDFACTION for more than a year, you definitely gonna get good and have good aim/accuracy with twitch games.

In REDFACTION there are so many great players out there all the time, ive learned alot from them, thats why im kicking ass in snowblind because most of the players here are noobs compared to REDFACTION players.

BTW pistol/admin just accept the fact that im better than you stop blaming it to the lag,just keep practicing.

Aris666
19th Apr 2005, 23:23
Yo Dart you thanks for the shout out...But I gotta say you aint to shabby yourself ... lol .... Theres been many times that you kicked the **** out of me ... lol... But I agree it is fun as hell playing with you guys ... The only problem I have is with Aris, The guy doesn't DIE, never "something fishy going on there"... JEJ is great but at least you can kill him sometimes too, the same goes for every one else in the top 15 ... Peace Guys
JayJay
Because i owned you so many times thats your problem and it pisses you off so you just simply avoid playing with me LOL,like dartanian said play with some1 that is better than you so youll learn,so dont avoid playing with me so youll improve, IMHO you have improved ALOT since the first time i met you(i was owning you real bad back then even though bought of us are noobs in this game).

About me not dying im just good at dodging bullets by jumping side to side
alot(i learned that from JEJ,thx to him) and im realy good at timing my ballistic shielding(fav. aug),whenever i see you with your lame sniper rifle i activate it immediately to avoid getting killed then ill finish you while you cower reloading LOL.

JayJay379
20th Apr 2005, 00:37
First of all, You are a sissy, everyone knows that ... You are 13 on your mothers computer in the back room of whorehouse in the Phillipines ...

Second of all, you cheat ... I don't know how, but I am sure that when I unload 15 shots from a sniper rifle into you, and you don't die, c'mon you little freak WHATS THAT!!! No ballistic shielding can stop that... SO now you see why no one wants to play with you ... GO BACK TO RED FACTION ...

Next, you get like 30 kills a game becasue all you do is sit back and kill the noobs who just stand their making prime targets ... AT LEAST I COME STRAIGHT FOR YOU .... Why do I come straight for you, I don't know since you never die .... I actually sit here and laugh at how funny it is ...
As a matter of fact I just got done playing with you and I easily unloaded two 5 packs from the sniper rifle into your back while you were running away -> and did you die-> NOPE ... I mean how funny is that ...

So if you hate playing me as much as I hate playing you, just don't enter my games .... My name is on the server when its my game ... SO DON'T ENTER IT .... So take your lame, corney self and your payphone internet connection that's connected outside your mothers whorehouse back to Red Faction, and stop talking ***** you little DORK!!!
JayJay

Pistol
20th Apr 2005, 05:22
hahhahhaha! I Agree with JAY 100% Aris is either cheating or just getting lucky with the sync issue due to his lag. And dude, i've been playing online games ever since DOOM and QUAKE aiight noobie? Unlike you i didnt JUST GET A COMP 2 years ago. I've been online since 96 with an amazing p200mhz with MMX TECHNOLOGY! an amazing 64mb of RAM and a huge 3 gig hdd with an amazing 4mb graphics card, yeah that's how long i've been around and building my comps and playing online games. Don't even get me started on the 486 we're talking about 3dish games.

I've played pretty much ALL the FPS games worth getting and playing since 96. HELL I've played just bout every game you can think of starting from the best game "warcraft" and quake 1 so I KNOW how to play games and YOU still magically live during 500 shots right to your face. I don't think you cheat tho, i KNOW you get lucky with the sync issue bug. Your image moves slower than the code which holds your HIT / DIE / DAMAGE information so you are not where we shoot and we don't lag so we are IN-SYNC and we get hit. YOu're just a fluke dude, if this game gets patched and they fix the issue you'll see how you'll get owned. You're used to the sync bug kills once the issue is fixed you'll get owned non-stop like everyone else does.

CHeers!

Aris666
20th Apr 2005, 16:15
:D
First of all, You are a sissy, everyone knows that ... You are 13 on your mothers computer in the back room of whorehouse in the Phillipines ...

Second of all, you cheat ... I don't know how, but I am sure that when I unload 15 shots from a sniper rifle into you, and you don't die, c'mon you little freak WHATS THAT!!! No ballistic shielding can stop that... SO now you see why no one wants to play with you ... GO BACK TO RED FACTION ...

Next, you get like 30 kills a game becasue all you do is sit back and kill the noobs who just stand their making prime targets ... AT LEAST I COME STRAIGHT FOR YOU .... Why do I come straight for you, I don't know since you never die .... I actually sit here and laugh at how funny it is ...
As a matter of fact I just got done playing with you and I easily unloaded two 5 packs from the sniper rifle into your back while you were running away -> and did you die-> NOPE ... I mean how funny is that ...

So if you hate playing me as much as I hate playing you, just don't enter my games .... My name is on the server when its my game ... SO DON'T ENTER IT .... So take your lame, corney self and your payphone internet connection that's connected outside your mothers whorehouse back to Red Faction, and stop talking ***** you little DORK!!!
JayJay
LOL i dont hate playing with you, i love every minute playing with you because i just love beating your noob ass everytime and make you quit crying here :D .
About my country you ppl are so ignorant with other cultures go watch some tv or watch some discovery channel HILLBILLY :D , its like all the ppl here in the Philippines are freaking whores like your country doesnt have whorehouses, prostitues and all that sick stuff, that is just plain stupid and ignorant of you to say that.

P.S im bored with redfaction thats why im playing snowblind

Aris666
20th Apr 2005, 16:21
hahhahhaha! I Agree with JAY 100% Aris is either cheating or just getting lucky with the sync issue due to his lag. And dude, i've been playing online games ever since DOOM and QUAKE aiight noobie? Unlike you i didnt JUST GET A COMP 2 years ago. I've been online since 96 with an amazing p200mhz with MMX TECHNOLOGY! an amazing 64mb of RAM and a huge 3 gig hdd with an amazing 4mb graphics card, yeah that's how long i've been around and building my comps and playing online games. Don't even get me started on the 486 we're talking about 3dish games.

I've played pretty much ALL the FPS games worth getting and playing since 96. HELL I've played just bout every game you can think of starting from the best game "warcraft" and quake 1 so I KNOW how to play games and YOU still magically live during 500 shots right to your face. I don't think you cheat tho, i KNOW you get lucky with the sync issue bug. Your image moves slower than the code which holds your HIT / DIE / DAMAGE information so you are not where we shoot and we don't lag so we are IN-SYNC and we get hit. YOu're just a fluke dude, if this game gets patched and they fix the issue you'll see how you'll get owned. You're used to the sync bug kills once the issue is fixed you'll get owned non-stop like everyone else does.

CHeers!
Still whining about the sync bug issue wise ass? This game is so FORGIVING you can still HIT ppl that are laging and warping all over the place, i know that for a fact because ive played alot of LAGERS and im downloading while playing and im still able to beat them all the time especially HIT them but the problem is they are hard to aim at because of their erratic movement.

BTW ive been playing pc games since HALF-LIFE(1st pc game i ever played) and started playing online when AVP first came out using 128 kbps cable internet. my comp spec. back then was amd 500 mzh, 128mb sdram, 8 gb HD and an AWESOME VODOO 3 16mb which owns your lame computer BIGTIME :D

[eN]SplĂ­tter
20th Apr 2005, 21:26
You don't understand or are either just plain ignorant...the problem is not when we are downloading or getting a bad ping it's that you are getting a bad ping, yeh we may move eratically, but when you move not only do you do that but when we do hit it doesn't register due to the synchronisation issues :rolleyes:

jEj
20th Apr 2005, 22:11
I do my best to get around lag/sync issues and most of the time it works, but it's frustrating that we have to try at all. The lag just doesn't effect players...in the last game Aris666, JayJay, Splitter and I were in - all Top 5 players, everyone was moving eratically and kills and deaths weren't registering.

vengence
22nd Apr 2005, 01:41
man you guys stop *****ing and get laid, your 2 uptight about a ****ing computer game