PDA

View Full Version : Im New + DEMO

frog7
15th Apr 2005, 20:31
Hi All
Im new to this forum i just downloaded the Demo ...AND WOW its fantastic im usually a RTW Guy But Wow this Demo is FANTASTIC......LOL...It played Great on my Pc....i loved the way the soldiers held up in them little Clay Shacks and the Artillery....just great. :)

Sveland
15th Apr 2005, 20:31
bah, read d3v's posts and you'll realize the truth

frog7
15th Apr 2005, 20:41
bah, read d3v's posts and you'll realize the truth Have you a link please? :(

Arctic_Wolf
15th Apr 2005, 21:21
I think its been deleted and a good job too, filled mostly with flames and useless drivel. There is a demo feedback thread here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=49521), unless you have already read it.

I thought the demo was good aswell, after reading some of the posts prior to playing and learning that morale was not included I was a bit worried, but it seems without reason. The play is quite good as is, but could be excellent with a bit of polish and a extra feature or too, perhaps morale could be added post-release via patch if its too much work to implement properly at this stage.

Emperor Asrailius
15th Apr 2005, 23:05
the demo was good and i dont care what others think about it. i have a habit of purchasing obscure games that nobody has heard of :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's a good thing chickens don't have fingers... if they did, they could pull a trigger"