PDA

View Full Version : Hey Aris666...

admin_old
15th Apr 2005, 08:27
You lag like a little tard and therefore you get easy kills, and for the dumb ass retard that said "all the worst to lose to a lager" you obviously don't know **** about this game's online mode and how horrible the syncing is to what's going on on the screen when a noob like aris lags and moves 10 feet left and right in less than 1 sec, while he can easily shoot you since you're not on some welfare internet connection like him and the image is synced to your ping and you actually move NORMAL and get HIT.

And on another note, i was testing my overclock on the gainward 6800 Ultra, i went from v1.5 to 1.6 and i was trying to see if it would heat up more, and the ONE time i left is because the game froze due to the overclocking i was doing not because of your noobie ass payphone internet connection (got 2 frags more than me OH WOW YOU ROCK!) and the fact that you are only getting frags because some noobie coders don't know how to sync the frames to the ping. People with bad connections should NOT have an advantage on an online game, sadly that's the case here and it's the same if you play MTA VC but they are not a multi-million dollar company like edios they are just a bunch of kids and THEY EVEN fixed the sync issue, so go figure.

Before any mods jump down my throat for this post there's not much i can do since there's NO chatting system in place for us to talk, othrewise i would of told him all this right then and there in the server so he wouldnt make an ass out of himself...it's too late tho.

Peace.

Aris666
15th Apr 2005, 15:20
Your just full of lame excuses, why dont you be a man and accept your loss. hell im having lag problems all the ****ing time because of the bad net code of this game, hell even RED FACTION played online using a 56k is alot smoother than this game even though im using a 1mbit dsl connection i still get occasional lag(ppl warping, floating and etc.).

About the frags, you said im ahead with only 2 frags the point is you get most of your frags killing the LAME NOOB who joined our match, i have killed you more than you killed me you stupid dumb ****, you must be realy dumb for not knowing that you have many deaths(maybe 10 or more) and that came from me and i have only 2 deaths and i still beat you in your own server twice and i really realy ROCK!!!

jaywalker2309
15th Apr 2005, 15:21
Your just full of lame excuses, why dont you be a man and accept your loss. hell im having lag problems all the ****ing time because of the bad net code of this game, hell even RED FACTION played online using a 56k is alot smoother than this game even though im using a 1mbit dsl connection i still get occasional lag(ppl warping, floating and etc.).

About the frags, you said im ahead with only 2 frags the point is you get most of your frags killing the LAME NOOB who joined our match, i have killed you more than you killed me you stupid dumb ****, you must be realy dumb for not knowing that you have many deaths(maybe 10 or more) and that came from me and i have only 2 deaths and i still beat you in your own server twice and i really realy ROCK!!!

How old are you all.. come on people.. no need for this sort of name calling.