PDA

View Full Version : MODDING the manual of arms?

redcoat17
15th Apr 2005, 00:19
Is it possible for our skilled modders to change the manual of arms? Soldiers dont march around at port arms... they would get too tired. In fact port arms would be one of the least used positions of the musket... if even used at all.

Berdan
15th Apr 2005, 00:23
that would involve adjusting the anm & v3d files, that goes well beyond skin textures i'm afraid. still so much to learn...so little time *sigh

Sveland
15th Apr 2005, 00:36
muahahahaha So Berdan is human after all!

krazed
15th Apr 2005, 03:24
muahahahaha So Berdan is human after all!

NO! YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Emperor Asrailius
15th Apr 2005, 17:30
my world is shaken :eek:

redcoat17
17th Apr 2005, 23:11
Still, visually speaking... this is one of the most "painful" mistakes. I hope someone can fix this.

Unlike others.. I am less concerned about the button design on the 53rd foote tunics.. at least until the soldiers could shoulder their firelocks properly.

Berdan
17th Apr 2005, 23:29
Still, visually speaking... this is one of the most "painful" mistakes. I hope someone can fix this.

Unlike others.. I am less concerned about the button design on the 53rd foote tunics.. at least until the soldiers could shoulder their firelocks properly.

i'll give it a look into as soon as i finish my current project if you could give me some examples of what you'd like changed it may help me

don't worry redcoat17, button designs for the 53rd are at the top of the list ;)