PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia Graphics Issue Fixed!!!!! (at Least)

G8crasherkid
14th Apr 2005, 16:31
You can now play Snowblind on Full Resolution by downloading the new Nvidia drivers found on Nvidia.com.

The Issue is finally resolved!!!!!!!!!!!

Cell9song
14th Apr 2005, 16:48
You can now play Snowblind on Full Resolution by downloading the new Nvidia drivers found on Nvidia.com.

The Issue is finally resolved!!!!!!!!!!!

uh, sorry but it hasn't fixed the crashing issue. Played this morning with a few people (Jay the mod were you playing this morn?) and it crashed twice (same exact way it always did). The corruption IS gone from the menu though.

DXman
14th Apr 2005, 17:13
are you guys using no-cd cracks? i just applied the patch and everything works fine. i havent experienced any crashed before or after the patch.

trugamer232
14th Apr 2005, 18:03
So dx man are you saying that we shouldnt used no-dvd crack? and how do you change the resolution on the game?

Clumsyorchid
14th Apr 2005, 18:24
can't change resolution in game, must be done through the setup utility.

JayJay379
18th Apr 2005, 05:39
Why are you guys using no-CD/DVD cracks anyway??? Did you actually pay for the game or download it ??? :eek:

admin_old
18th Apr 2005, 05:45
Guys don't refer to no-cd/dvd cracks it's against the forum rules :) you don't want to get banned do ya?

Also not everyone that uses that downloaded the game, some just don't want to lose / break / scratch their dvd's since games/soft don't have warranty against loss/damage :)

On another note, I work at Staples so i got this game the SAME DAY it was shipped to stores all over the place since i'm incharge of the software and games dept in Staples :) When I installed it i got issues with it lagging after the opening screen, right away I knew it was a driver problem so i updated from the 66.93's to the 76.41's since they are good with no TEMP issue bugs and now it works fine other than random crashes during single and multiplayer gaming and the obvious sync issue with laggers etc.

So if anyone has issues WITH nvidia cards just update to 76.41's or higher and all your issues will be gone but NOT the crashes and sync problems.

Peace!