PDA

View Full Version : Question for ARIS666 ???

JayJay379
13th Apr 2005, 02:39
Hey ARIS666 if you are so "GOOD" then answer me why you leave every game in the last minute if you are not winning??? I hate people like you ...
JayJay379

P/S: Moderator please don't kill this post I want to hear his answer... After all this is a forum for our thoughts right ( Since we can't talk to each other during the game)...

Clumsyorchid
13th Apr 2005, 02:43
Yea, I know. But when threads degrade to "You suck" or "I hate you" etc, it's pointless for the forum. Stuff like this can be handled via PM, otherwise the only purpose is to start flame topics, which I will delete on sight. We have rules, and if there is any confusion on what is appropriate, then please take a look at the full list:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=1

Aris666
13th Apr 2005, 04:08
I learned that from JEJ when i played with him, he does that all the time, he leaves a game to the last minute when hes not winning against me.
i think its a good thing to do if you want to keeps your loses down and have a good record.
I have a question for JAYJAY379, why are you so GAY??? you should change your name to GAYGAY379. all you do is use the gayest weapon(sniper rifle) in the game and jumping around like a stupid idiot but still i beat you most of the time especially in your own game(sniper battle), even though sniping is not my forte. i think your the biggest lamest camper and coward i ever played with in this game.
BTW learn to use other weapons, i get bored seeing you carrying/using that cheap gay of a weapon or maybe your scared to get PWNED like i use to do back when you dont use that gay weapon, with that sniper rifle you have a fighting chance but not enough to beat me. :cool:

p.s marami kapang kakaining bigas!!!!

admin_old
13th Apr 2005, 04:11
jej does exactly the same thing. Mod this is what you get when you for some stupid reason do not add a chatting system to a online game, it's still just beyond my grasp as to WHY there's no chatting system other than lame voice which nobody wants to use. I just don't understand WHY nobody there said "wait a minute, how bout we add a chat system to multiplayer!" must take about 50 edios coders to come up with that idea eh?

Jej i know you claim you "crash" maybe once or twice you do, but you always crash in the last minute of the game and i don't believe what you say that they are all game crashes. Specially when others see you do the same thing, its obvious you're not man enough to lose to people better than you. Everytime i've played you "80% of the time" you've dropped in the last minute before you lose. I've been playin this game for like 5 or 6 days and i'm #5 in stats i'll easily be #1 even if you decide to drop non stop.

admin_old
13th Apr 2005, 04:15
I learned that from JEJ, he does that all the time, he leaves a game to the last minute when hes not winning.
i think its a good thing to do if you want to keeps your loses down and have a good record.
I have a question for JAYJAY379, why are you so GAY??? you should change your name to GAYGAY379. all you do is use the gayest weapon(sniper rifle) in the game and jumping around like a stupid idiot but still i beat you most of time especially in your own game(sniper battle), even though sniping is not my forte. i think your the biggest lamest camper and coward i ever played with in this game.

hey aris you're lamer if you really do drop the game so you do not lose. That's pathetic man! Get out more and get a life, it's just a game! if you lose you lose you must deal with it and move on, that's about the saddest thing i've heard. If jej jumps off a bridge are you going to do the same thing?

Aris666
13th Apr 2005, 04:32
I rarely do that :D because i almost dominate every game i join in, its jej that do that all the time when im playing with him.
I dont find that pathetic. your so f*&king naive and so sensitive, its a ****ing glitch in the stats, i just take advantage of it but i think the stats focuses more on your Kills and deaths, the more kills and less deaths higher score.

admin_old
13th Apr 2005, 04:38
I rarely do that :D because i almost dominate every game i join in, its jej that do that all the time when im playing with him.
I dont find that pathetic. your so f*&king naive and so sensitive, its a ****ing glitch in the stats, i just take advantage of it but i think the stats focuses more on your Kills and deaths, the more kills and less deaths higher score.

You dominate eh? I'll start a server right now join me and show me how you dominate the game. $100 says you'll drop in the last minute. I have a server going right now come join.

Server name: Death BOX

EDIT: Been waiting for 15mins now, come dominate me.

Clumsyorchid
13th Apr 2005, 05:13
Last warning