PDA

View Full Version : Berdan's Skin Pack Version 2

Berdan
12th Apr 2005, 23:43
This packs for the ones who didn't like their soldiers with a tan ;)

Changed: lighter skin tones, cleaner looking uniforms.

How to install: Extract all files from your data.pak file into the game directory. Remove data.pak file from game directory.
Overwrite old skins with new skins.

Installation Paths:
British Infantry - FSCommand\Models\04Inglaterra\Infanteria
British Cavalry - FSCommand\Models\04Inglaterra\Caballeria
Austrian Infantry - FSCommand\Models\02Austria\Infanteria
Austrian Cavalry - FSCommand\Models\02Austria\Caballeria

*Note: The artillery hasn't changed though I may work on it more in the future.

Feedback encouraged!

Enjoy!

-Berdan

Berdan's Skin Pack Version 2 (http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SHN35IQTOKSN1QMOWSC4CZY87)

Bernard
13th Apr 2005, 04:54
Thanks for brightening up the demo, Berdan

Sveland
13th Apr 2005, 05:33
yay! can't wait to try it out

sick
13th Apr 2005, 06:54
Hey Berdan. I'm happy to see you're spending some of your time on modding the game. Havn't tried any of your mods yet, will do that later today as I'm on school now and teachers start whining when I'm playing games.

I have a small request: keep your mods in one thread. Call it Berdan's mod thread or something, it will keep this forum much cleaner, and your mods are easier to find. :)

Berdan
13th Apr 2005, 12:39
yeah i know what you mean, i was thinking of setting up a website so theres a permanent place hosting the files. If anybodys interested in helping send me a line to wonder_plan@yahoo.co.uk cheers! :)

ToXS
13th Apr 2005, 13:52
Berdan i hope you will show them how its done... :)

You have already cleaned up a game...!!!

good work :D

Mike_B
13th Apr 2005, 15:03
We can help, check your mail.

Berdan
13th Apr 2005, 15:17
sure thing, i'll get back to you tonite. i'm at work currently (going through Imperial Glory withdrawls :D )

BFawlty
13th Apr 2005, 16:38
Just picking it up, thanks.

BF

Sveland
13th Apr 2005, 17:08
much better! except now some of the austrian units skin tones (hint of blue) make it seem like they never saw the sun! I'll provide screenshot if you have no idea what i'm talking about :D

Berdan
13th Apr 2005, 22:33
*New Flag Skins

To compliment the unit skins here are new flag skins for Austria & Britain

To Install: Extract & overwrite Austria.tga & Gran_Bretanya.tga in your FSCommand\Models\BANDERAS directory

Berdan's Flag Skins (http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FQ87G4KBD7F61OSAWD3XROVLC)

I know things are scattered everywhere & abit of a mess at the moment but soon we will have all my mods up at a permanent site so please all just bear with me for the time being. thanks all for your patience. Cheers!

-Berdan