PDA

View Full Version : Is Pyrostudio Reading All This?

BANANAMAN
12th Apr 2005, 19:47
Well, do they? :confused:

Where are they? Why have'nt they responded to the complaints and new ideas from their fans?

Berdan
12th Apr 2005, 20:22
they're either hard at work on the game or completely finished & moving onto the next project. i don't expect miracles with the full version but the game engine itself is a breathe of fresh air.

sick
12th Apr 2005, 20:32
Oh yes, they certainly do read our posts.
Here is a quote from an interview we (TAFN) had with Pyro Studios:

We saw on our forum a long debate between some history experts about the colour of the paint used on the English cannons wheels! It is sure some of them will not be pleased by the necessary adjustments we had to make to have a consistent and user friendly gameplay.

Greetings François Coulon, and thanks for your great answers in the interview. :D

Sveland
12th Apr 2005, 20:41
completely finished & moving onto the next project.

if so i'm not buying this game.

Czar
13th Apr 2005, 00:08
Do they read the forums?

I am sure that they do. :)

Do they agree with what is being said? :rolleyes:
This will come down to their design philosophy.
(After all - maybe they decided to deliberately design the game for people who like Arcade style play? :p )

Will they listen to the more constructive suggestions? :confused:
Well - this is what will make or break the game.
Let's wait and see.

ToXS
13th Apr 2005, 08:17
We saw on our forum a long debate between some history experts about the colour of the paint used on the English cannons wheels! It is sure some of them will not be pleased by the necessary adjustments we had to make to have a consistent and user friendly gameplay. ???

Is that the only thing that they saw...??? Oh, God! How about the other "debates"? Talk about an insult to a forum.

Anyway I hope that genius that has descided to postpone the game, comes up with another bright idea and posts a few NEW facts about the game.
Because for all we know, the delay is a typo on the game box.

Pyros should learn the 20th commandment "Thou shall not spit(use stronger words) on the hand that feeds you!"

sick
13th Apr 2005, 09:13
Of course that's not the only thing they read. It was just an example, or did you expect they would write down a full list of things they read? Think.

ToXS
13th Apr 2005, 10:34
Ok, sorry, but I think if you really read the forum, I think the last thing on that list of problems would be the debate about the colour of cannon wheels.

There is other more serious, scratch that grievous error in the game. He could have used that as an example.

We are not complaining about the colour of uniforms, missing moustaches, we are talking about things are missing in he game that are a must for any game of that genre.

Friendly fire, hold ground, better formation response vs. tactics, the list is endless. I mean how come they can't get things right that already have been proven to work. Yeah game design is hard, and the effort should be appreciated, but it's not rocket science.

There is going to be new condition soon entered into a dictionary “Game Rage”
:D

Mike_B
13th Apr 2005, 11:02
It comes from our interview which we had before the demo was released.