PDA

View Full Version : Juggalo clans yet?

Juggalo Ryda
12th Apr 2005, 13:23
Wow there has been alot of updates on the site since last time ive been on.
Finnally got my dead homie on the site :x

Is there any juggalo clans yet?

Shugart BHD
13th Apr 2005, 00:13
To my knowledge, no.

kazpa
27th Apr 2005, 03:33
unless you wana be a pimper in my crew then sure come find us its my signeture read it

NorthernHillsGD
3rd May 2005, 14:04
If there isnt you should start your own, just like any other community we got all kinds man, the more rap based juggalos to the extreme rock types dont get my wrong I love all my los, but dont touch the disc changer lol I even encountered racist juggalos that was odd for me because ICP is against that and they call themselves down heh but its cool I'm down for life I might join a Juggalo Based clan if they aint on that bull :D , but on the real tho I need to stop postin when your bored at work what can you do lol...........{Nationwide, is on your side} come in and get a policy :D

Juggalo Ryda
4th May 2005, 03:06
Yeah ive met a few "jugggalos" like that. Dont give a **** about them either

Killa_Cam'ron
10th May 2005, 04:00
dont kno about clans but i do know blaze ya dead homie and esham got tracks on the game mr juggalo

NWA_JayGutter_NWA
3rd Jun 2005, 15:26
Juggalo Clans that makes me think, Can you beat people down with a plastic Faygo Soda bottle and run around with Clown paint on your face(Just head to say that) If so I'm going to end up calling my online gamer name for PS2 Looney Tune and where white and black clown paint. TRY NOT

viZZiOn
3rd Jun 2005, 15:56
Juggalo Clans that makes me think, Can you beat people down with a plastic Faygo Soda bottle and run around with Clown paint on your face(Just head to say that) If so I'm going to end up calling my online gamer name for PS2 Looney Tune and where white and black clown paint. TRY NOT

hahahaha oh man i'm a god damn juggalo and i couldnt help but laugh at that, but while we're on the subject, there BETTER BE FACE PAINT in the game