PDA

View Full Version : city-specific clans?

imonlygonnausethisonce
11th Apr 2005, 19:42
So I'm sitting with my friends saturday night, right? And after a few drinks, we get to talking about this game, and we thought, if enough people are into this game, we could have like clans from different cities fighting online.... kind of like to see which city is on top... I dunno... Well---if anyone in the Houston area is reading this and down on making a clan, email me at thoughtr10t@hotmail.com... alright, later... if not from Houston, post replies on what you think about it...

BEER
11th Apr 2005, 21:58
it's not a bad idea, i've thought about making an H.PD clan for all my buddies in this area that want to play as a cop.

/\/\ERC-4-}-{IRE
12th Apr 2005, 08:10
yea there only one probelm with that, having 1 clan to repersent one city will have the clan to have way too many members and no one would know anyone. clans on socom tried have huge clan rosters and it didnt work because people wouldnt know who they where playing with and when u have a small clan u know your clanmates moves and how he thinks. with someone u dont know there moves and how they think u cant really team up and win its hard. i think this will stick to socom like clans with 3-4 clan rosters probably no bigger then that. :cool:

imonlygonnausethisonce
12th Apr 2005, 14:32
ya merc, I never really thought of that... beer, what part of houston are you from? I'm in school right now (westfield h.s., if you know where that is), and I live around the NW area...

NinjaRaven
12th Apr 2005, 16:13
It would be tight to have clans from areas. We would have to have tryouts. I live in NC, and know a lot of gamers are here, so we would have tryouts to only let good people in... Also, that way we won't have too huge of clans. Hopefully rosters can have more than 16 people...

BEER
12th Apr 2005, 17:33
ya merc, I never really thought of that... beer, what part of houston are you from? I'm in school right now (westfield h.s., if you know where that is), and I live around the NW area...

southside, pasadena.

colbos666
13th Apr 2005, 00:10
yo are the clans gonna b like soocm or are they gonna be ghetto? :eek: