PDA

View Full Version : Headset Question

Aris666
10th Apr 2005, 18:32
I have snowblind on the PC, does this game supports any kind of headset?
im thinking of buying the cheapest one available(a generic type), do you guys think it would work? and how can i make the headset work or how to set it up on this game?

p.s im a total noob with headsets

G8crasherkid
10th Apr 2005, 19:01
It will work with any headset....but its worth spending abit of money...its makes hell of a difference, I have a Pair of Plantronic P90's they cost me about £35 ($65) if you are in the UK goto http://www.dabs.com

Hope this helps

D'artanian
13th Apr 2005, 23:06
I bought the labtech headset w mic, and it seems to come through and sound good !!! it cost me 25 bucks its easy and works well.

Although it would be nice to talk to ppl in more than teamdeathmatch or ctf. But Im sure Eidos will come out with a patch soon........... I hope. although I would be happy if they just came out with a patch that stopped the crashing first, as that woulld increase the # of ppl that play this game online by tenfold. :) all in all the game is fun as hell, and could be one of the top games w a few fixes. :D

Aris666
14th Apr 2005, 14:04
I bought the labtech headset w mic, and it seems to come through and sound good !!! it cost me 25 bucks its easy and works well.

Although it would be nice to talk to ppl in more than teamdeathmatch or ctf. But Im sure Eidos will come out with a patch soon........... I hope. although I would be happy if they just came out with a patch that stopped the crashing first, as that woulld increase the # of ppl that play this game online by tenfold. :) all in all the game is fun as hell, and could be one of the top games w a few fixes. :D
Are you saying you can only talk with other players in TDM or teambased game modes? if thats the case that really sux, its really really stupid for crystal dynamics for not implementing a simple chat or chatting using keyboard but the game is still fun online, the annoying thing about the game is the HORRIBLE NET CODE and the SNIPER RIFLE which is so overpowered even a uber noob can kill you with this gay of a weapon, this game REALY needs a patch.

D'artanian
14th Apr 2005, 16:20
Yes those are the only games you can currently communicate in. Yes it sux balls, they need a chat implemented soon, and a patch ASAP, or the PC version of the game will die quickly.... However it is fun to talk in those few games that supports it. :)