PDA

View Full Version : hmmm... this could be a problem

imonlygonnausethisonce
8th Apr 2005, 00:15
please, somebody tell me that the laser sight is not on EVERY one of the cops' weapons... Every one of the screenshots I've seen show the cops with those stupid laser sights... I mean, in moderation, they could be cool, but if you slap one on every weapon, well... can you say overkill? :confused:

Shugart BHD
8th Apr 2005, 05:35
please, somebody tell me that the laser sight is not on EVERY one of the cops' weapons... Every one of the screenshots I've seen show the cops with those stupid laser sights... I mean, in moderation, they could be cool, but if you slap one on every weapon, well... can you say overkill? :confused:

I just went and checked out the new screenshots, and the lasers aren't that bad of an idea, but they needed to look decent. Look at this screenshot: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/25tolife/screens.html?page=41 I don't mind the lasers, but look how they originate out of nothing. I can't stand that, and it looks ridiculous.

imonlygonnausethisonce
8th Apr 2005, 21:13
i also don't like how the lasers look like big, long red sticks haphazardly "attached" to the weapon... I mean, the only time that you should be able to see the laser as a whole is when in foggy/smokey areas.... I don't know... theres a lot of things I'd like to see improved upon before this game is released, but I'll bite my tongue until the game nears completion :(