PDA

View Full Version : Better then Socom 2?

bboyplyr
7th Apr 2005, 15:26
Hi, I'm new here, but I'm really excited about this game coming out. I play socom 2 all the time, and I was wondering is 25tolife going to be better then socom? Also the online play, would it be laggy since everyone can customize there own player and such?

MiNdFrEaK
7th Apr 2005, 15:42
not sure how laggy it will b... if anyone has call of duty online they know the power of tru lag.... and if u have been playing socom 2 as long as i have a change of scenery and weapons is something im definitely ready for :cool:

Shugart BHD
8th Apr 2005, 05:14
not sure how laggy it will b... if anyone has call of duty online they know the power of tru lag.... and if u have been playing socom 2 as long as i have a change of scenery and weapons is something im definitely ready for :cool:

haha I'm right with you there man.

/\/\ERC-4-}-{IRE
12th Apr 2005, 08:03
i dont think it will be that laggy plus socom only lags if someone is doing on purpose or the host connection is bad what people mistake for lag is hit detection. socom's hit detection is awful i hope this game has good hit detection. :cool:

NinjaRaven
12th Apr 2005, 16:15
True that! In Socom 2 you can shoot someone all day and they won't die sometimes, because of the stupid hit detection. Socom 1 had the perfect health, in my opinion. Shoot someone they die, isn't that how all games should be? :cool: