PDA

View Full Version : i heard the stupidest thing today

mob
6th Apr 2005, 20:51
i heard this game was only 1v1 online hahahahah what company in there right mind would do that

now that i had my laugh about its time to get serius i better be laughing at him for such a stupid comment or i'm not getting this game

Psycho Pigeon
6th Apr 2005, 20:56
I bet it is! what have i done!!!noooo :eek:

HellAngel_666
6th Apr 2005, 21:18
no it's 2v2 as well. (or at least it use to. who knows now!) :confused:

sqall
6th Apr 2005, 21:32
Can you do naval battles multiplayer aswell?? :confused:

andytimtim
6th Apr 2005, 21:35
i heard this game was only 1v1 online hahahahah what company in there right mind would do that

Well what did you expect?

AFAIK there is no multiplayer campaign mode. Just battles and if you were to have 2vs2 Each army would only be around 400 men each. And IMHO that isn't fun, controlling so few men online. Seeing as how the engine can only handle around 1300 units.

Gabriel_Stefan
6th Apr 2005, 21:57
Cossacks II will only have 1 vs 1 ultiplayer, but thats understandable with 10,000+ units.

IG better have more then 1 vs 1.

mob
7th Apr 2005, 12:48
i would be disapointed to hear there was no campaign but you must respect them for the other things when i look at it i realize it must be very hard to do

even do they are "pros"

i would like this game to be updated with more armys and at least 3v3 games 2v2 is ok 3v3 adds dimension 7 armys is respectable even throw in america for online play and portagul were good i believe im not some expert on this age but i think they were

bring out a good patch if its too late please

andytimtim
7th Apr 2005, 19:11
i would like this game to be updated with more armys and at least 3v3 games 2v2 is ok 3v3

That would be good if there was a campaign multiplayer. But AFAIK there isn't (Could someone confirm this?)

If it was too be 3vs3 on a battlefield map then each player would only be controlling 200 men. And each army 600.

sqall
7th Apr 2005, 19:27
There isnt multiplayer campaign :(
Just battles, but you have to admit it would be quite hard and would take a long time.

mob
7th Apr 2005, 19:38
ok people please start facing some facts no company wants to bring out campaign mode and mist likely it would be boring
if you couldnt save games you'd be all day on taking 6 provinces

simple we need to be able to pick dif amounts of units austria needs loads they have good cav i think but thats not enough the game is based on inf but i'd like to see heavy cav that are hard (more like impossible and very expensive adn can still brake the sqaure) to brake for austria so they are some bit good