PDA

View Full Version : Endurance Race Tonight, Wed. 4/6/05

SDon1969
6th Apr 2005, 19:22
Fellow Crash n Burn fanatics - ready for something new and totally ridiculous? For tonight's regular racing 9 pm (Eastern) event, we will be doing a endurance race. You guessed it, 50 laps!

Now I don't know exactly how this will go, but I do know that it will be easy for me to keep score and lag-outs shouldn't be a problem! I recommend that everyone be reeeeeal careful on the first lap...

Also bear in mind that if you crash you may have to wait quite a long time for everyone to finish, so have a book or something ready! We will only do one race (I can't imagine two 50-lap races back-to-back, ouch!) and results will be posted based on the outcome. Good luck to all, you will want to be as clean as you can for this one!

This may not take long, depending on how long people live, so I plan on running a double, the second event being Kamikaze, any class, 10 races (not 50 lappers, don't worry!). Cya there, unless you're scared!

imported_mike_g
29th Apr 2005, 22:27
How did that turn out by the way?

SDon1969
5th May 2005, 03:11
How did that turn out by the way?

Very well, a few really liked it and others thought I must have been joking. LOL! Results are posted. (Some want more of the same!)