PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Lego problem with darth maul stage

rjguillory
6th Apr 2005, 03:12
Ok installed fine up and running like a champ. I have all updated software and hardware. I've been running the game on high res. I've went to episode 1, lvl's 1-5 all fine beat all the story modes and free modes that i could. Now excited, i enter the darth maul stage, the entry movie plays and i can play. So i'm running around while droids shoot at me and darth holds the bridge and bam every time at this spot my game drops to desktop and the game crashes with the only error being lego star wars has encountered a problem will close. I've tried with no audio in the section and lower resolution and all extra graphical effects turned off...any help?

Dobson4173
6th Apr 2005, 20:21
rj - you are the only one showing so far that has even gotten the game to run - have you read the "major issue" thread? What kind of computer/graphic card are you running? We have really been having a hard time getting an answer from Eidos about getting my son's game running - any help you could give would be appreciated. thx -

sick
7th Apr 2005, 08:24
This game needs its own forum section...

rjguillory
8th Apr 2005, 18:26
ya this game does need it's own thread cause of all the problems. I am running windows xp, athlon xp 2700, 512 ddr ram, and i have a geforce fx 256mb graphics card with all updated drivers. I never got any errors or issues while installing, but there was an issue after a day or 2 i got this error saying it can't read the disk, but that was solved by using my second cd player then it ran fine. Now i have the crashing issue.I hope we can get technical support or at least a site update soon.