PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star Wars Mistakes

neXgen
6th Apr 2005, 01:43
Ok, if your a Star Wars freak like me. Or just a hardcore fan, in the game you will find many mistakes in the game that is different from the prequels and the original trilogy.

If your a Star Wars freak, but kinda stupid and played the game, and would like to know most of the mistakes, PM me.

GoranAgar
7th Apr 2005, 14:25
Stupid Star Wars freaks??? That is not possible. ... Right? :o

jaywalker2309
29th Apr 2005, 13:50
Ok, if your a Star Wars freak like me. Or just a hardcore fan, in the game you will find many mistakes in the game that is different from the prequels and the original trilogy.

If your a Star Wars freak, but kinda stupid and played the game, and would like to know most of the mistakes, PM me.

Artistic license ;) fully authorised by Lucasarts :)

intrepid_soul
29th Apr 2005, 15:43
Indeed, I am just thankful they didn't include the love story in Ep 2. Although maybe they should have added a whiny special attack for Anakin in those levels. :)

First you have to look at it like this, they are Legos, they can't talk. The game is geared towards children, but us adults can really enjoy playing with legos, and star wars in a video game all at once. Sure its not a 100% recreation of the movie, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Now lets talk about sequels :)

LadyLC
22nd May 2005, 06:19
Indeed, I am just thankful they didn't include the love story in Ep 2

you know, I was having so much fun with the game that I hadn't even realised it wasn't there until I watched the film again, but I totally agree

xadrian
20th Jun 2005, 21:08

I think "freak" generally conotes someone who would know these already. Am I right? But I'd be interested in knowing how many takers you get. ;)