PDA

View Full Version : C2 release date up'ed to counter IG

HellAngel_666
4th Apr 2005, 20:17
here

Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
Publisher: CDV Software Developer: GSC Game World Genre: Strategy Release Date: 04/26/2005

this is at game spot, just a cupple of days ago it said 5/3/05 so i guess they see IG as a threat of being released first (first one released gets more sell) so they want people to see that they don't need to wait for C2 to play a nep game.

andytimtim
4th Apr 2005, 20:29
This will only threaten the america sales as it already released in Germany and is about to be released in th uk. Its a smart move if you ask me.

HellAngel_666
4th Apr 2005, 20:32
how is it? is it worth buying?

andytimtim
4th Apr 2005, 20:41
how is it? is it worth buying?

Is cossacks 2 worth buying you ask? Well IMHO i'd say it is, ive been a huge fan of cossacks since day 1. But i'm still waiting on it to be released. A week to go! However i have heard from some germans who say they start to lag terribly when they reach 5000 men, and they also stated it would be impossible for them to get 64,000 men on the map. And that playing online eats up RAM. But other than that it seems to be a stable game. :)

Here's a link, its not in german but it was started by someone who has the game.

click me! (http://www.cdv-board.de/english/showthread.php?t=44956)

HellAngel_666
4th Apr 2005, 22:07
lol i guess it over reaches my specs ( he never played campain so maybe it was his internet connection?) lol i have 265 ram. not cool and only a 1.6 ghz proccesor. :eek: :( :rolleyes: but it suits my needs ;) (over 5 years old and still works like a charm. dells charm ;)