PDA

View Full Version : Have i just discovered something?

andytimtim
3rd Apr 2005, 23:55
http://img234.exs.cx/img234/8092/hhhhmmmmm3ah.jpg

Look at this tactics box, notice the area highlighted in red. In all the videos I've watched this tactic box, has never had two boxes..but four boxes. This picture is from the demo

For example look at this picture. This is from an older picture i found over at gamespot.
http://img161.exs.cx/img161/5867/hhhmmm23wt.jpg

The new pictures don't have these four buttons, now im beginning to think what they were...and maybe they were taken out maybe just for the demo... :confused:

Lets hear what you have to say.

HellAngel_666
4th Apr 2005, 00:16
yes but even NEWER pictures have only 2 boxes. i noctied this to when i first played the game. i said "WHERE ARE MY FOUR BOXS!!!" but then i went to my newer screenies and found they changed it. pitty maybe that USE to be the hold ground command in there :(

andytimtim
4th Apr 2005, 00:23
yes but even NEWER pictures have only 2 boxes. i noctied this to when i first played the game. i said "WHERE ARE MY FOUR BOXS!!!" but then i went to my newer screenies and found they changed it. pitty maybe that USE to be the hold ground command in there :(

Yeah its a shame that they seem to have been left out...I'm curious to know what they are know! :mad:

HellAngel_666
4th Apr 2005, 01:55
"now" you mean at the end

anyways ya. maybe the FULL game will have it? oh well :rolleyes:

andytimtim
4th Apr 2005, 01:58
"now" you mean at the end

crazy kids leave me alone its 3am! :mad: :p

sick
4th Apr 2005, 09:24
Click on 'tactics', it will give you more options.

andytimtim
4th Apr 2005, 09:40
Click on 'tactics', it will give you more options.

Yeah but those other tactics are grouped units to make formations...unless im mistaken?

Cro_Knight
5th Apr 2005, 00:16
if u click on them they have two other boxes

HellAngel_666
5th Apr 2005, 00:35
QUE? :eek: what are you talking about mate! DON'T LEAVE ANSWER ME FIRST!

Psycho Pigeon
5th Apr 2005, 01:12
Yeh cro tell us what where these 2 extra boxes are!.

Cro_Knight
5th Apr 2005, 01:29
those two first buttons LEFT turns on run or walk the other RIGHT turns on automatic tactic like computer or sumthing
and if u click the above word "tactics" you get 6 different formations for defense and attack sorry if i didnt help i just assumed because i thought they combined them

Cro_Knight
5th Apr 2005, 01:31
when u look clearly i see stances like crouch and stuff amybe they we for rNKS TO SHOOT

HellAngel_666
5th Apr 2005, 01:51
:( sigh... no those are nothing new mate. those 4 box's were talking about is things that look like the one on Bottom picture. with many men kneeling (all at once) and then one man kneeling (rank fire maybe?) and then one that looks like stand ground (standing)...p.s. whats the last one look like? anyways thanks for the help but the buttons you talk about effect nothing but run and ai control over your units. not what were talking about