PDA

View Full Version : cool game !

jamiegr
2nd Apr 2005, 18:44
this game is amazing graphicly and the battles are rele good ! nice job pyro studios , i cant wait for the game to be released ! the only problem i encountered was that the maniability was much to hard to use, and sort of put me off ! you will only rele like this game if youre a fan of rome total war, i think this game surpasses rome total war graphicaly and because i like this sort of time period more! :cool:

Xenophon
2nd Apr 2005, 18:52
Maybe you are the only one who like the game so far...LoL

HellAngel_666
2nd Apr 2005, 19:17
lol beats rtw... must be a rtw fan.... RIIIIIIGHT! lol not to be rude but i'm a rtw fan and i dislike this. rtw is all i play anymore. except sea dogs and OoT :D . but thats not the point. the point is if your a rtw fan you still can not like this game. so i don't know were your coming from

Miksu
2nd Apr 2005, 19:45
this game is amazing graphicly and the battles are rele good ! nice job pyro studios , i cant wait for the game to be released ! the only problem i encountered was that the maniability was much to hard to use, and sort of put me off ! you will only rele like this game if youre a fan of rome total war, i think this game surpasses rome total war graphicaly and because i like this sort of time period more! :cool:

I liked demo too. Still, pause would be nice:)

Zeus Commander
3rd Apr 2005, 03:20
You can pause the game in the final version of corse right?

Psycho Pigeon
3rd Apr 2005, 04:02
Zeus are you actually asking how to pause the game or pause and command?.