PDA

View Full Version : Update Wishlist

1stFlight
2nd Apr 2005, 13:34
After a couple hours of gameplay on the PC I'd like to see the following:

Higher resolutions, 1280x1024 would be nice to see
High quality textures
Improvements to the AI, sorry but they're just dumb
Fixes to the shadows, they look blocky and don't always move as their casting objects do
Antialiasing settings
Mouse control of vehicles

Thanks!
Btw, putting the game on DVD.. nice touch!! :cool:

Mike_B
2nd Apr 2005, 16:05
After a couple hours of gameplay on the PC I'd like to see the following:

Higher resolutions, 1280x1024 would be nice to see [/]
High quality textures [agree]
Improvements to the AI, sorry but they're just dumb [wouldn't hurt, a bit more challenge]
Fixes to the shadows, they look blocky and don't always move as their casting objects do [haven't noticed this yet]
Antialiasing settings [wouldn't mind it]
Mouse control of vehicles [don' find that really necessary]

1234567890 there that's 10 characters.

One thing that I also find annoying was the fact that your reload button is your use button as well. If you're a bit too far you waste ammunation.

vengence
2nd Apr 2005, 17:18
use the search button, this stupid ass threads do not have to keep being made 10 x a day, post them all in the other threads, all people do on this thing is *****. ffs

Q-BanditZ
2nd Apr 2005, 21:52
use the search button, this stupid ass threads do not have to keep being made 10 x a day, post them all in the other threads, all people do on this thing is *****. ffs

Plenty of reason to do so, unfortuneately. It's a very solid game that's handicapped right at the source, needlessly.

vengence
2nd Apr 2005, 22:17
you still do not need every thread to be about this, get 1 thread, 34098723904783 isnt goign to get any different message across than 1 well written thread